Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Go to Starsnatch Cliff
- Talk to Venti
- Completing this quest will grant the Wonders of the World achievement "For a Tomorrow Without Tears."
- (At Starsnatch Cliff)
- Diluc: Everyone is finally here.
- Paimon: What a view...
- Venti: Lovely for a fated reunion, isn't it?
- Venti: Well, we must be prepared for a fight.
- Jean: Regardless of the outcome, things finally seem to be taking a turn for the better.
- Jean: Mondstadt has really been going through so much recently...
- Diluc: Huh! In the end, the solution to our problem was as simple as a traveler and a song.
- Diluc: I suppose the Knights of Favonius may have played a part in it too...
- Venti: Oh, we get it, Master Diluc... Everyone, please step aside!
- Venti: I, the best wandering bard of the mortal world, shall begin my performance with the Holy Lyre.
- (Venti plays the lyre and Dvalin appears)
- Dvalin: You have come...
- Dvalin: What has been done cannot be undone...
- Venti: If so, then why do I see sadness in your eyes?
- Venti: Sadness that speaks of your yearning for this song...
- Dvalin: Grr...
- Jean: They are... communicating... Huh?
- (Venti is attacked and a Cryo Abyss Mage reveals itself by Dvalin)
- Paimon: No! Tone-Deaf Bard!
- Cryo Abyss Mage: Do not be fooled by him, dear dragon...
- Cryo Abyss Mage: He left you to rot alone...
- Cryo Abyss Mage: Now he attempts to deceive you once more...
- Dvalin: Barbatos...
- Cryo Abyss Mage: Let your wrath fester!
- Cryo Abyss Mage: Mondstadt has already turned its back on you!
- Dvalin: *roars*
- Dvalin: You!
- Dvalin: You were planning this all along?
- Dvalin: To have me slain by them?
- Venti: It's not like that!
- Cryo Abyss Mage: The time has come for the dragon to serve its true master...
- Cryo Abyss Mage: While you bewail your pathetic selves,
- Cryo Abyss Mage: And watch the world tremble with fear!
- Venti: Dvalin...
- Jean: Barbat— Venti, please, be careful...
- Venti: Hehe... You've known my true identity for some time now, haven't you Jean?
- Venti: Though, I thank you for continuing to use the name Venti.
- Diluc: How's the Holy Lyre?
- Diluc: Can it still be played? Or does it need to be repaired?
- Venti: Wow...
- Venti: Unfortunately, I think it's beyond repair...
- We can't let this Abyss Mage get away!
- Diluc: You're right. If we don't fight the evil at its source, then we can't save Dvalin at all.
- Dvalin is in a lot of danger...
- Diluc: No, we should make that Abyss Mage pay first!
- Diluc: If we don't fight the evil at its source, then we can't save Dvalin at all.
- Jean: In which case I shall call upon Outrider Amber to track it down...
- Diluc: No need.
- Jean: Why is that?
- Diluc: I eradicated one not long ago, in one of the Four Winds' temples.
- Paimon: What!? When...?
- Diluc: If you want to track those monsters down, then I'll seek answers from my contacts. I've got other means for getting the job done.
- Paimon: Diluc...
- Paimon: Though he dislikes the Knights of Favonius, he protects Mondstadt in his own way.
- Venti: Ooh? Why does our little Paimon sound so doting all of a sudden?
- Diluc: Hmph.
- Diluc: Wait for my word.
- Diluc: I'll be sure to let the Abyss Order know that their blatant disregard for Mondstadt...
- Diluc: ...will not go unpunished.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Reunion with the Dragon||—|
Yǔ Jùlóng Chóngféng
|Reunion with the Giant Dragon|
Yǔ Jùlóng Chóngféng
Kyoryuu to no Saikai
|Reunion with the Great Dragon|
|Spanish||Un segundo encuentro||A Second Encounter|
|French||Seconde rencontre||Second Encounter|
|Vietnamese||Gặp Gỡ Rồng|
|German||Wiedersehen mit dem Drachen||Reunion with the Dragon|
|Indonesian||Pertemuan Kedua||Second Meeting|
|Portuguese||Um Segundo Encontro||A Second Encounter|
Released in Version 1.0