Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Lv.1+ Whopperflower Nectar
Lv.40+ Shimmering Nectar
Lv.60+ Energy Nectar
Abilities and Attacks
All attacks inflict Pyro.
- Burrow: The Whopperflower sinks into the ground and emerges nearby.
- Melee AoE: With a player in melee range of the Whopperflower, it may do a quick animation spinning it's leaves and doing an AoE capable of hitting a maximum of three times.
- Ranged Attack: If a player is not in melee range, the Whopperflower will instead shoot out ranged homing attacks.
- Charged Attack: The Whopperflower will close its leaves, consuming one of the "crystals" orbiting around it. When a "crystal" is finished, it will create a Pyro shield, giving it ~10 seconds to charge up its attack. The protection can be broken to interrupt this process, stunning it for ~10 seconds. If allowed to fully charge up, it will launch a volley of about 15 fireballs in rapid succession at the player, each of which deals low AoE damage but can do massive damage if all are allowed to connect.
- Recharge: Once all three "crystals" are consumed, the Whopperflower will plunge into the ground and restore all three, creating a visual AoE. This will not do any damage.
Released in Version 1.0