Pyro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Pyro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Fervent Flames: Affected by Cryo for 40% less time. Increases ATK by 25%.
Pyro is the only element that reacts with every other element in the game. Pyro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Overloaded: Deals AoE Pyro DMG and causes an explosion.
- Vaporize: Deals ×1.5 Pyro DMG when a Pyro attack triggers the reaction.
- Melt: Deals ×2 Pyro DMG when a Pyro attack triggers the reaction.
- Burning: Deals Pyro DMG over time. The grass is considered a Dendro object and will spread the burn effect around the area.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Pyro damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Pyro shield.
Being affected by Pyro has no inherent effects on its own. However, being affected by Pyro will allow Pyro Elemental Reactions to occur.
Any source of Pyro DMG will apply the Pyro status. Flaming Flowers and Pyro Boom Blossoms do not inherently apply Pyro, but are often surrounded by grass and will inflict Burning damage. Any lit torch, campfire, or cooking pot will cause Burning damage if the active character comes too close to them.
Pyro Status to Self
Sweeping Fervor Sweeping Fervor
|Xinyan brandishes her instrument, dealing Pyro DMG on nearby opponents, forming a shield made out of her audience's passion.
The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Xinyan's DEF and on the number of opponents hit.
The shield has the following special properties:
8 Characters match the category selection:
2 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Pyro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Pyro Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Pyro objects:
- Fire sources (Campfire, torches, etc.)
- Pyro Exploding Barrels
Pyro Damage Bonus