Pyro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Pyro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Fervent Flames: Affected by Cryo for 40% less time. Increases ATK by 25%.
- Overloaded: Deals AoE Pyro DMG and causes an explosion.
- Vaporize: Deals x1.5 Pyro DMG when a Pyro attack triggers the reaction.
- Melt: Deals x2 Pyro DMG when a Pyro attack triggers the reaction.
- Burning: Deals Pyro DMG over time. The grass is considered a Dendro object and will spread the burn effect around the area.
Pyro is a status effect that deals small amounts of Pyro DMG over time. This is not to be confused with Burning, which does larger amounts of damage at a much quicker pace.
7 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Pyro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Pyro Constructs: