Primogems (Chinese: 原石 Yuánshí, "Primordial Gem") are the premium currency in Genshin Impact. They can be used to:
- Refill Original Resin (Energy/Stamina).
- Buy Acquaint Fate or Intertwined Fate in Paimon's Bargains or the Wishes (Gacha) menu. Fates cost 160 Primogems each.
|Blessing of the Welkin Moon (30 Days)||$5||2,700||300|
|Battle Pass (~40 Days)||$10||680||-|
|Commissions (4 Dailies, 30 Days)||-||1,800||-|
|Spiral Abyss Floors 9-12 (~15 Days)||-||6001||-|
1 The Spiral Abyss rewards 600 Primogems for completing Floors 9-12 with 9 stars on each floor; every 3 stars in the Star's Bounty rewards 50 Primogems. The floors are reset twice a month.
- One-time Star's Bounty for Floor 1~8 of Spiral Abyss (2,400 total)
- Archon Quests, Story Quests, and World Quests
- Adventurer Handbook Experience rewards (900 total)
- From Exploration:
- Unlocking tutorials (rewards 1 or 2 depending on the tutorial unlocked)
- Opening chests (rewards 0, 2, 5, or 10, depending on the chest opened and its rarity)
- Discovering Teleport Waypoints and Statues of The Seven (350 total)
- Leveling up Statues of The Seven (180 total)
- Certain other interactables, such as Someone's Drifting Bottle
- Events such as Elemental Crucible
- Promotional Codes given out periodically
- Occasional Mails
- Version Maintainence Compensation
- Compensation Primogems due to developer oversight
- Primogems rewarded from a certain milestone
- Completing Achievements (2,195+ total)