Plane of Euthymia is a Story Domain during Archon Quest Chapter II: Act II - Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow quest "Amidst Stormy Judgment" and Act III - Omnipresence Over Mortals quest "The Omnipresent God", and the Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act I - Reflections of Mortality quest "The Lonesome Euthymia".
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains. The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
Attack names are unofficial.
- Slash Combo 1: Performs 3 slashes with her polearm, dealing 75% ATK, 75% ATK, 100% ATK as AoE Electro DMG. This attack is always used when Ei teleports to the player's left side.
- If the player is close to Ei after the first 3 slashes, performs 3 more slashes, dealing 50% ATK as AoE Electro DMG with each slash. Ei dashes forward with the final slash and releases a flurry of slashes behind her, dealing 37.5% ATK, 37.5% ATK, 75% ATK as AoE Electro DMG.
- If the player is far from Ei after the first 3 slashes, follows up with Lightning Blade.
- Slash Combo 2: Spins her polearm before dashing at the player and performing 4 consecutive strikes, dealing 50% ATK, 75% ATK, 75% ATK, 100% ATK as AoE Electro DMG.
- Lightning Summon: Spins her polearm and summons lightning in a large area around her, dealing 200% ATK as AoE Electro DMG. This attack cannot be dodged using dash i-frames. This attack is always used when Ei teleports to the player's right side.
- Lightning Blade: Launches a fast vertical blade at the player, dealing 100% ATK as Electro DMG on contact. This attack is often used as a follow-up to Slash Combo 1 but can also be used individually.
- Magatsu Electroculi: Summons three Magatsu Electroculi around the arena while pushing nearby players away from her. If not destroyed after a period of time, the Magatsu Electroculi explode violently, dealing 400% ATK as AoE Electro DMG. If a player is within an area where multiple Electroculi's AoE overlap, they will be damaged multiple times. This attack can only be used once.
- Follow-Up: If the player is behind Ei shortly after she performs a Slash Combo, swiftly turns around to perform a slash. Explosions will also occur on the ground along the slash's path. The slash and the explosion each deals 150% ATK as AoE Electro DMG.
- Vision Hunt Decree: Deals 50% ATK as AoE Electro DMG and locks all character's Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts, except for the Traveler's.
- Slash Combo 1: Performs five consecutive strikes, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Slash Combo 2: Performs a circular slash and quickly repositions behind the player to perform another slash, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Slash Combo 3: Performs three consecutive slashes around her, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Cross-Slash: Dashes towards the player and slashes twice in a cross pattern, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Unbending Lightning: Launches three discs followed by a horizontal blade at the player, dealing Electro DMG on contact.
- Eyes of Stillness: Summons 3 eyes that unleash a flurry of slashes shortly after appearing, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Musou no Hitotachi: Ei pushes nearby players away from her, while electro seeds descend around the arena, each creating a field that deals AoE Electro DoT. Ei then unleashes a flurry of slashes that temporarily freezes players in place within its AoE, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
- Follow-Up: If the player is behind Ei shortly after she performs certain attacks, swiftly turns around to perform a flurry of slashes, dealing AoE Electro DMG.
In the Plane of Euthymia, the Raiden Shogun, Ei, spends most of her time meditating, while having a puppet execute daily affairs in Inazuma. The Plane of Euthymia consists of her consciousness. After seeing all the ambitions in the Statue of the Omnipresent God's enclosed Visions, she repeals the Vision Hunt Decree and disables most of her puppet's functions. Because of her isolation for centuries, the Raiden Shogun is unaware of the changes Inazuma has underwent. During the Reflections of Mortality act of the Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter, Ei realizes that even though Inazuma has changed drastically, it is still Inazuma.
- During Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow, the boss' displayed name is "Raiden Shogun" and her title is The Seven: Electro Archon.
- During Omnipresence Over Mortals, her displayed name changes to "Ei" and her title is Master of the Euthymic Plane.
- Despite not using Visions to channel their powers, even the Archons themselves are not able to cast their skills while the Vision Hunt Decree is effective.
|No.||Soundtrack Name||Album||Played In|
|55||Bane of Ambitions||Islands of the Lost and Forgotten||Plane of Euthymia (Phase 1)|
|56||Thunderings of the Merciless||Islands of the Lost and Forgotten||Plane of Euthymia (Phase 2), End of the Oneiric Euthymia|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Plane of Euthymia||—|
|Pure Land of One Mind[• 1]|
|Pure Land of One Mind|
|Pure Land of One Mind[• 2]|
|Spanish||Plano de la eutimia||Plane of Euthymia|
|French||Plan euthymique||Euthymic Plane|
Din daen haeng chai thi prisut
|Land of Pure Mind|
|Vietnamese||Pure Land of One Mind[• 3]|
|German||Utopische Gefilde||Utopian Fields|
|Indonesian||Plane of Euthymia||—|
|Portuguese||Plano da Eutimia||Plane of Euthymia|
- ZH: Chinese reading of Japanese name
- KO: Sino-Korean reading of Japanese name
- VI: Sino-Vietnamese reading of Japanese name