Other Human Factions are human enemies that do not fall into any of the other enemy families. Like all humanoid types, these enemies have a -20% resistance towards Physical damage.
- Treasure Hoarder Scout - They primarily attack with throwing knives
- Treasure Hoarder Marksman - Scouts who use crossbows
- Treasure Hoarder Seaman - Armed with an oar
- Treasure Hoarder Handyman - Hand-to-hand combatants, they prefer kicks instead of punches
- Treasure Hoarder Crusher - Armed with a hammer
- Treasure Hoarder Gravedigger - Armed with a shovel, they dig up soil to impair vision
- Treasure Hoarder Pugilist - Hand-to-hand combatants
Alchemists who brew concotions to deal Elemental damage.
- Treasure Hoarder Cryo Potioneer
- Treasure Hoarder Electro Potioneer
- Treasure Hoarder Hydro Potioneer
- Treasure Hoarder Pyro Potioneer
Some special Nobushi: Hitsukeban appear as mini-bosses in specific locations or quests:
- Saiya Tadayoshi — Drunken Samurai Tengu's Nose (Jinren Island)
Some special Nobushi: Jintouban appear as mini-bosses in specific locations or quests:
Some special Nobushi: Kikouban appear as mini-bosses in specific locations or quests:
- If you break nearly all of the pots on the island where Violet Court is, one will appear with a random title:
- "Eyes-Behind-His-Back Saizou"
- "Ichimonji Shun"
- "Red-Eyes Hori"
- "Snaky Lad"
- "Stormchaser Ushiuemon"
- "Wild Dog Watanabe"
- "Iesada The Frog"
- "Flowery Soubei"
- "Niimura Kiyokuwa"
- "Hidemitsu of Jinren Island"
- "Takashi the Terrible"
- "Amanojaku Ietoshi"
- "Sakon the Hound"
- "Captain Ikki"
- Unique Types
They are not included in the Archives - Living Beings.