The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Talking to Katheryne in Mondstadt)
- Any new Commissions?
- Katheryne: Greetings, Adventurer. The tales of your deeds are now known to all in Mondstadt.
- Katheryne: Continue in this fashion and you are destined to become one of the great Adventurers of our age.
- Got anything for me to do?
- Katheryne: If you wish to become a great Adventurer, there comes a time when you must move beyond the places you know.
- Katheryne: Now you have amassed such a wealth of adventuring experience, perhaps it is time for you to explore somewhere new.
- But Mondstadt is all I know...
- Katheryne: That is because your adventures this far have all been limited to the Mondstadt area.
- Katheryne: But all that is about to change. Soon, you will be able to venture into the world beyond.
- Katheryne: Take this letter and deliver it to Liyue Katherine.
- ...There's a Katheryne in Liyue too?
- Katheryne: Yes. I'm sure you will have no trouble finding her.
- Should I call you "Mondstadt Katheryne" in future, then?
- Katheryne: If it helps advance your adventuring career, call me whatever you like.
- Katheryne: Anyway, once Liyue Katheryne has this letter, she will be your point of contact there for all your adventuring needs.
- Katheryne: Of course, whenever you are back in Mondstadt I will still be delighted to be of service.
- Katheryne: I would ask that you refrain from opening the letter en route. If anything were to fall out, it could cause complications.
- Katheryne: Adventurer! The time has come for you to take the next step towards the stars and the abyss. Ad astra abyssosque!
- (Talking to Katheryne in Liyue)
- Katheryne: Welcome to the Liyue branch of the Adventurer's Guild. Ad astra abyssosque!
- I suspect this is for you...
- Katheryne: A letter? For me? Oh... So, you're an Adventurer from Mondstadt?
- Katheryne: What's this – a Dandelion? Why is there a Dandelion in the envelope?
- Katheryne: Adventurer, did you place a Dandelion in this envelope to try and prove you are from Mondstadt?
- Katheryne: There's really no need. There is more than enough information contained in this letter to establish your identity and background.
- It wasn't me.
- I bet it was Katheryne...
- Katheryne: Katheryne? ...Oh, you must mean Mondstadt Katheryne.
- Katheryne: Why did she put a Dandelion in with the letter? Very odd... A Dandelion isn't much use to an Adventurer, now, is it?
- Katheryne: Not that it really matters, of course.
- Katheryne: This letter from the Mondstadt Aventurers' Guild says that you are a highly experienced Adventurer.
- Katheryne: If that's true, I'm sure you are ready to take on Commissions from the Liyue Adventurers' Guild.
- Katheryne: A whole new world of wild adventure awaits you. Ad astra abyssosque!
Released in Version 1.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.