Since the implementation of Sakoku, its goods have been out of stock. As such, you cannot spend Electro Sigils here at this moment, although it may be restocked in a future version. In the meantime, Electro Sigils can be spent at the Sacred Sakura.
Part of a new wave of artisan stores in Inazuma. Other than netsuke, this shop also makes some other artworks, and even engages in the business of obtaining all manner of trading interesting curios for Electro Sigils from adventurers. While the boss has a good relationship with the neighbors, they don't seem to be an ordinary civilian. Perhaps there is some unknown family secret to be had there...World Map description
- Netsuke no Gen Crafts Advertisement Board: Our shop specializes in netsuke handed down through the generations. They can be quite pricey, and the owner is not very talkative, so we do not accept bargaining. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused!
- Netsuke no Gen Crafts Advertisement Board: Other than netsuke, we also make custom paper umbrellas, Shogi sets, Go sets, masks, daruma and household pottery. Prices are reasonable, and quality is guaranteed!
- Netsuke no Gen Crafts Advertisement Board: We also buy Electro Sigils all year long. Customers can use Electro Sigils to redeem their desired merchandise in our store.
- The shop's name translates as the "Source of Netsuke" in Japanese. According to Genichirou, the "Gen" part of the name (Japanese: 源 gen, "source") is taken directly from his own (Japanese: 源一郎 Gen'ichirou).
- The "unknown family secret" may relate to Genichirou's Mikoshi Clan lineage, which was a clan with oni heritage. Three members of the clan played a prominent role in the events of the cataclysm five hundred years ago: Chiyo, Iwakura Doukei (who would later go on to establish the Iwakura Clan), and Mikoshi Nagamasa.
- Mikoshi Genichirou's dialogue: As for the "Gen" part of the name... Well, it's my name, actually.