Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
(To be added.)
(To be added.)
Quests and Events
- Chapter II
- Before completing A Swordmaster's Path Is Paved With Broken Blades
- "Everything will be fine..."
- "Sensei... I will find a way to restore you." (Voice-Over)
- After completing A Swordmaster's Path Is Paved With Broken Blades
- "Rebuilding the Dojo..."
- "As long as sensei is here, our dojo can be revitalized." (Voice-Over)
Dialogue Set #1
- (Before completing A Swordmaster's Path Is Paved With Broken Blades)
- Nanako: Huh, who are you? Are you just here to watch my master's humiliation?
- Your master?
- Nanako: I'm a disciple of the Meikyou Shisui Art. My master's name is Domon.
- Nanako: My master used to be a great swordsman and a Vision-wielder. He will become the best in the world one day!
- Nanako: However, my master has been very out of sorts after losing his Vision due to the Vision Hunt Decree. I don't know what to do...
- Nanako: My parents were murdered by pirates when I was little, and I was almost killed as well. If it hadn't been for my master, I would have been dead a long time ago.
- Nanako: I will never find a way to repay him fully. Now that he's in trouble, I have to find a way to help him get back on his feet...
- Nanako: No, I can't give up yet. I need to figure this out somehow...
Dialogue Set #2
- (After completing A Swordmaster's Path Is Paved With Broken Blades)
- Nanako: It's you, Traveler. Long time no see!
- How've things been going lately?
- Nanako: Thanks to you and Guuji Yae, my master has returned to normal again. He has been teaching us swordsmanship every day, and there's hope in his eyes again.
- Nanako: As his disciples, we shall also work harder to fulfill our goal of becoming the greatest swordsmen.
- Keep up the good work.
- (After completing Omnipresence Over Mortals) [verification needed]
- Nanako: Yup! With your encouragement, I'll definitely become strong!
- Nanako: That reminds me. Recently, when I was training in the dojo, I discovered a foreign-looking weapon. Did my master study it to hone his martial arts...?
- Nanako: Even if we kept it here, not many people will know how to use it. If that's the case, how about I give it to you? You came from another lands, so I think you'll be able to draw out this sword's true potential.
- (Obtain 3-star Harbinger of Dawn ×1)
- Nanako: Bye! I should be getting back to practice, at any rate.
Released in Version 2.0