GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
(To be added.)
(To be added.)
(To be added.)
Quests and Events
- "May the Lord..."
- "May the Lord of Geo protect you, and fortune find you." (Voice-Over)
During Lantern Rite:
- "May the adepti protect you..."
- "May the adepti protect you, and may you sail smoothly. (Voice-Over)
During Moonlight Merriment
- "May the Adepti bless us..."
- "May the Adepti bless us with an abundant harvest." (Voice-Over)
- Musheng: Are you an outlander? Would you like to burn an incense stick?
- About Rex Lapis' death...
- (After completing Rite of Descension)
- Musheng: How could a divinity like Rex Lapis die? Even though I witnessed it myself, I can't believe it.
- Musheng: He must've just moved back to Celestia. I mean, many of his old adepti pals are still there, right?
- Musheng: As for Liyue, I'm sure he's made thorough arrangements... Why, you ask?
- Musheng: Well, I've lived in my hometown for several decades now, and I sure did miss home a few times while I was here for the Rite...
- Musheng: Rex Lapis has been with us for thousands of years... I'm sure he'll miss us, too.
- Who are you?
- Musheng: I live in the countryside. I visit the city once a year at this time to burn incense as an offering to the Geo Lord.
- Musheng: Everyone in Liyue is into things that bring good luck. I'm no different.
- Musheng: Were it not for the Geo Lord's power, Liyue would not be as prosperous as it is today. That is why I come here every year to pay my respects at this temple, no matter how long the journey is and no matter what other pressing business there is to attend to.
- Musheng: As the saying goes, "None shall learn what the immortals have in store for them until he first does that which is within his power as a mortal."
- About Rex Lapis' protection...
- Musheng: Huh. Judging from your tone, you're not a believer, are you?
- Musheng: Well, just a short while back, I was set upon by bandits on the road to Liyue Harbor. It was only by the intervention of a young hero named "Xingqiu of the Guhua Clan" that I was saved.
- Musheng: This must have been the protection of Rex Lapis! He must have known that I was coming to offer incense, and thus stepped in to rescue me!
- Musheng: Were it not for Rex Lapis' divine arrangement, how could a long-lost Clan like Guhua suddenly return out of nowhere?
- Musheng: However you want to put it, I thank Rex Lapis. I shall also offer incense on behalf of that young hero of the Guhua Clan. I will pay for his fortune and safety, as repayment for his deeds.
- Musheng: I will stay around in the city for a bit longer. It will be much more effective if I let the scent of incense permeate every inch of me...
- Musheng: I'm Musheng, I come from out in the country. There's definitely more of a festive atmosphere in the city.
- Musheng: The heroes that we remember during Lantern Rite are actually adepti who lived in Liyue in the distant past.
- Musheng: That was a time when the adepti lived among the normal people. I don't know why we never see any adepti nowadays...
- Musheng: I can't help but think it's a bad omen... Ah, what am I saying? I shouldn't jinx the festival, should I? Haha.
- Musheng: Haha! It was the right call to come here during the festival. You just can't beat the festive cheer here in the city!
- Musheng: I've heard that the Moonchase Festival used to be celebrated for very different reasons in the past. Something about the adepti's rituals, I believe.
- Musheng: But I don't think that what it's about now — gathering together and admiring the moon — is half bad, either!
- Musheng: I'm sure that the adepti, too, would be gladdened to see everyone enjoying themselves.
Released in Version 1.0