The Mural Room is a location in Dragonspine.
Outside the chamber are eight runes, in two sets of four on either side of the key object. As the carvings are found, the runes become illuminated. Within the chamber is a precious chest which contains a Crimson Agate, as well as Primogems and Mora, and a blueprint for the Snow-Tombed Starsilver.
Lighting all four braziers in the chamber reveals a crafted Snow-Tombed Starsilver.
Murals and texts
The murals and their meaning are open to interpretation.
- Mural showing three "wise men" greeting a "divine being" with Celestia in the sky
- Mural showing a castle on top of a mountain
The murals contain two text fragments:
- Fidelis angeli iuvant ("The angels help the faithful")
- Audi tace sei voltis vos discite (roughly "Listen and be silent, if you wish to learn")
- This room is not obviously named or marked in-game — the term "Mural Room" is not official.