It is home to several scattered mining deposits, but many of them have since dried up, with the remaining few ores unable to keep up the village's survival. The inhabitants have since left westward towards Liyue Harbor and The Chasm for a better opportunity. Hilichurls have since moved in to the area to make use of the leftover facilities.
There are two Teleport Waypoints in this area, one located towards the northern end of the area and one towards the west leading to Guili Plains. There is also a Statue of The Seven located between the village and Yaoguang Shoal.
- Hilichurl Berserker
- Pyro Hilichurl Grenadier
- Rock Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Wooden Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Hilichurl Shooter
- Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Electro Hilichurl Shooter
- Pyro Hilichurl Shooter
- Dendro Samachurl
- Blazing Axe Mitachurl
- Rock Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Large Dendro Slime
- Fatui Geochanter Bracer
- Fatui Pyroslinger Bracer
- Fatui Hydrogunner Legionnaire
- Fatui Electrohammer Vanguard
- Geovishap Hatchling
- Ruin Guard
|White Iron Chunk||✘|
- Notice: "They're moving us all to the Chasm next week. The mine at Mingyun Village has run dry now."
- Notice: "Please remember to take all your tools and personal belongings with you and seal off the mine entrance before you leave. And for the last time, please pay no heed to the rumors regarding Hong's letter and the hidden treasure!"
The following notice can be found to the northern end of the mine, southwest of the Teleport Waypoint:
- Notice: "The Mingyun Village mining crew is to be re-dispatched to the Chasm, starting next week."
- Notice: "Please remember to take all your tools and personal belongings with you and seal off the mine entrance before you leave."
- Road Sign: Mingyun Village
- Road Sign: "Notice: All mining is to cease at Mingyun Village with immediate effect. Please deliver all letters and parcels to the Ministry of Civil Affairs for forwarding."
- Someone's Message: "Guys. Believe it or not, I found a clue to some treasure in this godforsaken village."
- Someone's Message: "Let's meet at the usual spot. We cannot let those adventurers beat us to it again!"
- Safety Slogan: "Safety first in the mine. Life is not a game."
- Safety Slogan: "Never enter the mine without a finch, or the foreman will be forced to come after you."
- Safety Slogan: "Progress is important, but personal safety is paramount."
- Safety Slogan: "Supporting your crew should be at the front of your mind at all times. Try to avoid worrying about your family."
- Safety Slogan: "Stay calm and slowly retreat if you see a hilichurl. Do not follow the example of our dear former comrade Erge, who..."
- Paimon: Huh? Seems the second half is scribbled out...
The following soundtracks are played at Mingyun Village.
|Soundtrack No.||Soundtrack Name||Player||Played in|
|52||Moss Covered Path||Mingyun Village|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Mingyun Village[• 1]|
|Mingyun Village[• 2]|
|Spanish||Pueblo Mingyun||Mingyun Village|
|French||Village Mingyun||Mingyun Village|
|Portuguese||Vila Mingyun||Mingyun Village|
- JA: From Sino-Japanese reading of Chinese name.
- KO: From Sino-Korean reading of Chinese name.
- VI: From Sino-Vietnamese reading of Chinese name. 蘊 uẩn has been replaced by ôn, which may be the character 溫, meaning "lukewarm."
- Japanese voiceline in The Exorcist's Path.