The Map is an interactive representation of the world. It can be accessed by pressing the Minimap in the top left of the screen, opening from Paimon Menu > Map, or pressing the "M" key on PC. Teleport Waypoints, Statues of the Seven, and Domains can be teleported to by selecting them on the Map and pressing "Teleport".
Pressing the "Domains only" toggle at the bottom left of the screen shows the Domain names and their category.
Subareas are labeled on the Map. The current area and its Exploration Progress is labeled at the bottom right of the Map. When fully zoomed out, Domains and areas (with their Exploration Progress percentage) are labeled on the Map.
Other information available on the Map Menu include Notifications, Spiral Abyss progress, and Original Resin count. Different Maps can be chosen by pressing the icon at the bottom right of the screen. These currently include Teyvat and Serenitea Pot. Golden Apple Archipelago was also listed during Version 1.6.
While the player can move the Map around and view inaccessible areas, the player cannot venture into Out of Bounds areas.
Upon completion of The Outlander Who Caught the Wind (which quest?), the rest of the map becomes available.
Pins are custom map markers that players can add to the Map. A maximum of 150 Pins can be placed on the Map. A custom name and icon can be set for each Pin.
The following are a list of markers that appear on the Map:
- Teleport Waypoints
- Statues of the Seven
- Spiral Abyss
- Ley Line Outcrops
- Adventurers' Guild
- Frostbearing Tree
- Sacred Sakura
- Portable Waypoint
- Quest Objectives
- Event Objectives and Markers
- Enemies (if tracking with Adventurer Handbook)
The following markers only appear on the Map when ~45% zoomed in and selecting Teleport will teleport to the nearest Teleport Waypoint:
- Crafting Benches
- Souvenir Shops (With Wind Comes Glory, Mingxing Jewelry)
- Blacksmiths (Schulz's Blacksmith, Hanfeng's Ironmongers)
- Restaurants (Good Hunter, Wanmin Restaurant)
- Knights of Favonius Headquarters
- Favonius Cathedral
- Angel's Share
- Komore Teahouse
The following markers only appear on the Minimap once close to them:
- Crimson Agate
- Ore if Ningguang is in the player's party
- Local Specialties (with Resource Talents)
- Echoing Conch (available during Version 1.6 in the Golden Apple Archipelago)
The following Notifications can appear in the top left of the screen:
- Daily Commission Rewards
- Adventure Rank Rewards
- Expedition Reward
- Items Forged
- Ingredients Processed
- Reputation Reward (Nation)
- Bounty in progress
- Frostbearing Tree Offering Rewards
- Sacred Sakura's Favor Rewards
- Preliminary Investigation in Progress
List of Maps
- When in domains, opening the Teyvat map shows the "Teyvat" at the bottom right.
- The Golden Apple Archipelago does not have exploration progress, so the map name "Golden Apple Archipelago" is at the bottom right.
- Teyvat Interactive Map (Official)