The Map is an interactive representation of the world. It can be accessed by pressing the Minimap in the top left of the screen, opening from Paimon Menu > Map, or pressing the "M" key on PC. Teleport Waypoints, Statues of the Seven, and Domains can be teleported to by selecting them on the Map and pressing "Teleport".
Pressing the "Domains only" toggle at the bottom left of the screen shows the Domain names and their category. Story Domains do not show up on the Map. Instances do not show up on the Map unless they have a special marker.
Subareas are labeled on the Map. The current area and its Exploration Progress is labeled at the bottom right of the Map. When fully zoomed out, Domains and areas (with their Exploration Progress percentage) are labeled on the Map. The Exploration Progress percentage is only visible after the map is revealed (i.e. the Statue of the Seven or Inscribed Map have been touched).
While the player can move the Map around and view inaccessible areas, the player cannot venture into Out of Bounds areas.
Upon beginning the game, the Map is initially limited to about half of Starfell Valley plus, roughly, Windrise, Falcon Coast, and Springvale. The Statue of The Seven in Windwail Highland cannot be accessed.
Unlocking a Statue of The Seven lights up that Statue's area on the Map. Touching the Inscribed Map unlocks Enkanomiya's Map, and progressing through The Chasm Delvers quest series unlocks the Map for The Chasm/Underground Mines. After fully lighting up a region's map, players will earn an achievement.
Tabs can be access by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of the map screen. Tabs can be used to switch between different Maps and also to quickly switch between different regions of the Teyvat Map. Each tab can optionally have an icon on it if there are any Map Notifications or Quest Objectives in that Map or Region.
- List of Tabs
- The Chasm: Underground Mines
- Golden Apple Archipelago (During Version 1.6)
- Three Realms Gateway Offering (During Version 2.5)
- Serenitea Pot
Pins are custom map markers that players can add to the Map. A maximum of 150 Pins can be placed on the Map. A custom name and icon can be set for each Pin.
The following are a list of markers that appear on the Map:
When fully zoomed out, only Statues of the Seven, Domains, and the Spiral Abyss are shown.
When ~30% zoomed in, the following markers are shown:
- Teleport Waypoints
- Statues of the Seven
- Spiral Abyss
- Ley Line Outcrops
- Adventurers' Guild
- Frostbearing Tree
- Sacred Sakura
- Portable Waypoint
- Quest Objectives
- Event Objectives and Markers
- Enemies (if tracking with Adventurer Handbook)
- Waverider Waypoint
- Jade Chamber (after completing The Crane Returns on the Wind)
The following markers only appear on the Map when ~70% zoomed in. Some of these markers will allow you to teleport to the nearest Teleport Waypoint,
- Crafting Benches
- Souvenir Shops (With Wind Comes Glory, Mingxing Jewelry, Netsuke no Gen Crafts)
- Blacksmiths (Schulz's Blacksmith, Hanfeng's Ironmongers, Amenoma Smithy)
- Restaurants (Good Hunter, Wanmin Restaurant, Angel's Share, Shimura's, Komore Teahouse)
- Knights of Favonius Headquarters
- Favonius Cathedral
- Kamisato Estate
- Fishing Association
- Omni-Ubiquity Net
- Serenitea Pot
When fully zoomed out, only Sub-Space Waypoints and Companions are shown.
When ~20% zoomed in, the following markers are shown:
The following markers only appear on the Map when ~50% zoomed in:
- A Path of Value: Jade Field
- A Path of Value: Luxuriant Glebe
- A Path of Value: Orderly Meadow
The following markers only appear on the Minimap once close to them:
- Crimson Agates
- Ore (if Ningguang is in the player's party)
- Local Specialties (with Resource Talents)
- Echoing Conches (available during Version 1.6 in the Golden Apple Archipelago)
- Moonchase Charms (temporary available during the Moonlight Seeker event)
- Key Sigils (in Enkanomiya)
- Time Tunnels
The following Notifications can appear in the top left of the screen:
- Daily Commission Rewards
- Adventure Rank Rewards
- Expedition Reward
- Items Forged
- Ingredients Processed
- New Reputation Quest
- Reputation Reward (Nation)
- Bounty in progress
- Frostbearing Tree Offering Rewards
- Sacred Sakura's Favor Rewards
- Release Sacred Sakura's Favor Limit
- Electro Sigil Shop: Netsuke no Gen Crafts Unlocked
- Serenitea Pot
- Maximum Realm Currency
- Maximum Realm Bounty
- The Teapot Traveling Salesman is here
- Claim your created furnishings
- There are plants in your fields awaiting harvest
- Preliminary Investigation in Progress (Vishaps and Where to Find Them and Spectral Secrets)
- You have unclaimed seeds (Dreams of Bloom)
- Begin Domain (Energy Amplifier)
- Fortune Trove on Exchange (Kurious Kamera)
- Marvelous Merchandise (Marvelous Merchandise)
- New Vibro-Crystal Research Stage Unlocked (Vibro-Crystal Research)
List of Maps
The Chasm: Underground Mines
Golden Apple Archipelago
Three Realms Gateway Offering
- When in Domains, opening the Teyvat map shows the "Teyvat" at the bottom right.
- The Golden Apple Archipelago does not have exploration progress, so the map name "Golden Apple Archipelago" is at the bottom right.
- Teyvat Interactive Map by HoYoLAB (Official)
- TopGamers' Interactive Map (Chinese)
- MapGenie's Interactive Map