Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Follow the Snow-Covered Path to search for Joel's father
- Read the "Neatly-Written Note" on the ground
- Go to the western slope of the mountain to search for Joel's father
- Use Pyro to melt the snow covering the "Neatly-Written Note" on the ground and then read it
- Head for the summit to search for Joel's father
- Break the rock wall to access the cave. Read the "Scribbled Note" is next to the pot
- Report back to Joel
- (Talk to Joel in the adventurer camp to start the quest)
- Joel: Where has Daddy gone...
- What's the matter?
- Joel: Ah, I... Hello... I—I can't find my daddy...
- Joel: He said that he would come pick me up and that we'd go watch the snow together. But the time we arranged has come and gone, and he isn't here yet...
- Joel: I thought that he must have found some rare and precious treasure map or something, which is why he hasn't come to find me yet. That has to be it, right?
- Joel: So I came to Dragonspine by myself. If he's not going to come find me, then I'll go looking for him... Or so I thought...
- Joel: But I didn't find Daddy here, either. That Knight of Favonius over there said that he'd headed off for the mountain's summit...
- Joel: I wanted to go search for him, but the Knight wouldn't let me. So I'm stuck here waiting for Daddy to come back.
- Joel: But... but he hasn't come back at all, and I'm worried.
- Joel: If you're going up Dragonspine, could you help me look for Daddy?
- Leave it to me, kiddo
- Where should I look?
- Joel: You'll do it? Great!
- Joel: Let me think... That Knight said that Daddy did mention going to follow the Snow-Covered Path upwards first...
- Joel: He then said that he'd head over to the Outskirts of the Entombed City to have a look, before trying for the mountain's summit...
- Joel: Please help me to search these areas. Daddy might still be near one of them.
- Joel: I mean, he promised that we'd go see the snow together. There's no way that he'd break his promise...
- (Read the Neatly-Written Note in the Snow-Covered Path campsite)
- Neatly-Written Note: So far, so smooth. The weather is fine, supplies are plentiful, and the monsters have been on their best behavior...
- Neatly-Written Note: I also discovered a Volume 6 of "The Boar Princess" in my backpack. Joel must've sneaked it in there. That cheeky kid...
- Neatly-Written Note: Still, this book is above a brave Boar Princess and her journey up a snowy mountain with her companions... Well, I'm heading up a snowy mountain myself, and considering how well everything's gone so far... Who knows? Maybe this book is bringing me good luck. Thank you, Joel.
- Neatly-Written Note: Anyway, I shall be heading off to the next campsite to resupply and record my progress, and then I'll head down the mountain. Joel is waiting for me, after all.
- (After reading the note)
- Paimon: This note... Do you think it might belong to Joel's father?
- Paimon: Looks like he did set up camp over here. Then, he must've made his way inside.
- Paimon: Let's look for him there.
- (Read the Neatly-Written Note in the western slope campsite)
- Neatly-Written Note: Nothing untoward happened on the way here. The weather remains fine indeed. It seems that my luck has turned at last.
- Neatly-Written Note: Perhaps I can make a run for the summit after all...
- Neatly-Written Note: I'll just give it a little go. If anything happens, I'll turn back right away.
- (After reading the note)
- Paimon: This is the second camp. Looks like the adventurer was in a rush to reach the peak.
- Paimon: Let's go ahead. Maybe we'll discover some clues.
- (Read the Scribbled Note at the campsite near the summit)
- Scribbled Note: The snowstorm from the summit came too quickly. I barely had enough time to duck into this cave. I lost half my supplies in the chaos, too...
- Scribbled Note: I don't know why, either, but the rocks above the cave collapsed suddenly, sealing the entrance with the falling gravel. This is very bad...
- Scribbled Note: But... I believe that there's another way out for me. The other end of this cave is a cliff, yes, but there's nothing below but thick snow. If I try climbing a certain distance down and then jumping the rest of the way...
- Scribbled Note: My supplies won't last more than a few more days. I have to act soon...
- Scribbled Note: I promised Joel that I'd take him to see the snow. I won't break that promise.
- Scribbled Note: Oh, yes. If anyone sees these notes, please put some food into that feeding bowl for those foxes.
- Scribbled Note: They kept me company the entire time I was trapped in here. If I get the chance, I'd love to bring Joel back here to see them...
- (After reading the note)
- Paimon: There's nothing else around here other than this note and that bowl.
- Paimon: That adventurer is also nowhere to be found. Paimon sure hopes he made it safely down the mountain...
- (Report back to Joel)
- Joel: How did it go? Any news from Daddy?
- Here's what we discovered in the cavern at the summit...
- Joel: Daddy... No, that can't be. Daddy's a great adventurer! He'd get out of a small rough patch like this for sure.
- Joel: He said that he'd found a way down the mountain in his notes, didn't he? He must've made it down safely. That's gotta be it.
- I suppose he made it down safely...
- Joel: Exactly. He must've! He might even be resting right now.
- Joel: Or... he might have set up a new campsite at the summit, and is taking a break there right now...
- Joel: Whatever the case, I'm sure that once he's all rested up, Daddy will come here and look for me...
- Joel: I'll keep waiting for him here. Thanks for helping me out, by the way. Here, these are for you.
- I didn't find anything.
- Joel: R—Really? But that Knight of Favonius said that Daddy did go up the mountain.
- Joel: Maybe he was mistaken... Or maybe Daddy set up a new campsite elsewhere...
- Joel: Well, guess I'll just wait here for him... I bet Daddy would be worried sick if he came home and couldn't find me.
- Joel: Thanks for helping me out. Here, take these.
- Joel: Where are you, Daddy...
Released in Version 1.2