Liyue Harbor (Chinese: 璃月港 Líyuè Gǎng) is the main city of the Liyue nation.
Points of Interest
Feiyun Slope is the northeastern area in Liyue Harbor. It is the first area entered upon entering Liyue Harbor via the main road from Mondstadt. From the northern Teleport Waypoint in Liyue Harbor, turn left at the T-section to enter the Feiyun Slope area.
- Entrance to Liyue Harbor
- Ministry of Civil Affairs
- Heyu Tea House
- Wanwen Bookhouse
- Snezhnayan Merchant area
- Northern Wharf
- Northland Bank
- Liuli Pavilion
- Xinyue Kiosk
Chihu Rock is the southern end of Liyue Harbor, between Feiyun Slope and the South Wharf. It is primarily a commercial area where many stores and vendors can be found.
- Main Street
- Big-Footed Dajiao (Nighttime)
- Brother Qian - Handyman, Adventurers' Guild
- Captain Wu - Miner
- Chef Mao - Boss, Wanmin Restaurant
- Dugu Shuo (Daytime)
- Freki - Gourmet
- Gentry De'an (Daytime)
- Geri - Gourmet
- Katheryne - Receptionist, Adventurers' Guild
- Lan - Branch Master, Adventurers' Guild
- Master Zhang - Blacksmith, Hanfeng's Ironmongers
- Main Plaza
- Third-Round Knockout
- Side Alley
- Yanshang Teahouse
Yujing Terrace is the area on the northwestern side of Liyue Harbor, to the left of the northern Teleport Waypoint on the World Map. After teleporting to that waypoint, head straight and turn right.
- Yuehai Pavilion
- Bubu Pharmacy
- Gou San'er - Warehouse Manager
- Guanhai - Sailor (Daytime)
- Little Fei (Daytime)
- Little Lulu (Daytime)
- Little Meng (Daytime)
- Mr. Qiang - Owner, Trusty Blade (Daytime)
- Ms. Yu - Secretary, Ministry of Civil Affairs
- Pinghai - Boatman
- Qiming - Fortuneteller (Daytime)
- Siyu (Daytime)
- Uncle Gao - Fishmonger (Daytime)
- Uncle Sun - Fishmonger (Daytime)
- Wei (Daytime)
- Yong'an - Millelith
- Zhihua - Sailor (Daytime)
Other Interactable Objects
- Advertisement (near the entrance to Liyue Harbor)
- Advertisement: "Top-quality ore. Bulk discounts available."
- Lost Dog Poster
- Lost Dog Poster: "Looking for lost dog. Adult, slim build, black-and-white hair. Crescent-shaped white fringe."
- Lost Dog Poster: "Mother hasn't stopped crying since the day her beloved dog disappeared. Please come forward with any information you have. 800 Mora reward if found."
- Mingxing Jewelry Poster
- Missing Person Poster
- Missing Person Poster: Looking for a missing young female/male. Has blond hair, wears exotic clothes. Any information/assistance is greatly welcomed.
- Missing Person Poster: If you have any information, please approach your nearest Millelith soldier, or report the matter directly to the Ministry of Civil Affairs. Thank you.
- Warning: "Please refrain from kicking the stone orb beneath the stone guardian lion. It is cracked and therefore highly fragile."
The following soundtracks are played at Liyue Harbor.
|Soundtrack No.||Soundtrack Name||Player||Played in|
|1||Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Day)|
|2||Moon in One's Cup||Liyue Harbor (Day)|
|3||Relaxation in Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Dusk)|
|4||Maiden's Longing||Liyue Harbor North|
|5||Sun Rises in Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Night)|
|6||Good Night, Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Dawn)|
|7||Call It a Day in Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Night)|
|8||Clear Sky Over Liyue||Liyue Harbor (Night)|
|9||A Transparent Moon (Liuli Pavilion)||Liuli Pavilion|
|10||Treasury From the Northland||Northland Bank|
|33||Rhythms From the Conch||Liyue Harbor North|
|56||Flickering Petals||Liyue Harbor North|
|57||Swinging in the Breeze||Liyue Harbor North|
|58||Solitude Mountains||Liyue Harbor West|
|59||Distant Resonance||Liyue Harbor West|
|60||Foregone Giants||Liyue Harbor West|
- The "Feiyun" (Chinese: 绯云 Fēiyún, "Scarlet Clouds") in Feiyun Slope actually uses different characters than the "Feiyun" (Chinese: 飞云 Fēiyún, "Flying Clouds") in Feiyun Commerce Guild. However, they are pronounced identically in Chinese. This may be intentional and one may be named after another.
- At southeastern wharf of Liyue Harbor, either a large ship with four sails or a smaller ship with two sails appear randomly (regardless of day and time). Sometimes neither appear.
- Two Common Chests can be found on the large ship, one on each end.