New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Investigate the seal at the top of the tower
- Bring the "last part" to the light actuator to activate it.
- There is a teleport waypoint that can be unlocked and an Exquisite Chest near the light actuator.
- Talk to Venti
- Break the seal in Stormterror's Lair (0/3) (Map in Gallery)
- Climb to the top of the tower to glide over the barrier around the tower. This will also get you the Wonders of the World achievement: The Remains of the Gale.
- The light actuator to the southwest has three parts. Activating the light actuator will trap you in a barrier with a Pyro Abyss Mage and two Samachurls. You have two minutes to defeat the enemies and break the seal on the light actuator. Collect the parts and bring it to the actuator.
- The light actuator to the northwest is unguarded, so go directly to the pillars of light. (They're all north of the actuator)
- One is in a hilichurl camp, but you can skip the battle by breaking the crates and collecting the part quickly.
- One is hidden behind a breakable rock wall, but approaching them will spawn a Giant Geo Slime and a Lesser Geo Slime. This battle can be skipped by breaking the wall and collecting the part.
- One is inside a wind barrier. Climb the nearby pillars and glide over the barrier to collect the part.
- Bring the parts to the light actuator.
- The light actuator to the northeast is unguarded, and two of the parts are on top of the pillars. Fly up with nearby wind currents. Bring the parts to the actuator.
- (Talking to Diluc)
- light actuator. Diluc: What are you waiting for? Go unlock the
- (Talking to Jean)
- light actuators unlocked. Jean: There's no time to waste. We need to get these
- (Talking to Venti)
- Venti: Okay! Give it a go!
- Venti: If you don't try, you'll never know.
- (Talking to Venti after activating the actuator)
- Venti: Looks like we're right.
- Venti: There are three more halos circling the tower...
- light actuators to activate. Jean: Which means, there are three more corresponding
- Jean: I can see one from here.
- Jean: The rest must be scattered within the ruins around here. Let's go find them.
- Paimon: ...Why did Dvalin pick a place filled with puzzles and seals as his lair? Doesn't he get annoyed coming back home?
- Venti: He doesn't walk in, he flies in.
- Paimon: ...You do have a point.
- (After the first actuator)
- light actuating ceremony does work magic! Paimon: Wow! This
- Paimon: It looks like one of the three halos above has now become solid ground!
- puzzle! Paimon: Let's start looking for the next
- (After the second actuator)
- Paimon: It seems two of the halos have become solid ground!
- seals at the top of the tower will be broken! Paimon: One more and the
- (After the third actuator)
- Paimon: It's done!
- that place leads deeper inside. Paimon: It looks like
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Light Guiding Ceremony||—|
|Korean||빛 인도 의식
|Spanish||Ceremonia de luz|
|French||Rite de lumière||Rite of Light|
|Vietnamese||Nghi Thức Dẫn Sáng|
|Portuguese||Cerimônia de Luz|
Released in Version 1.0