Ley Line Monoliths are objects that appears in certain Domains, Quests, and floors of the Spiral Abyss. Brimming with energy, these monoliths are known to attract monsters and spectral beings to them. For reasons unknown, monsters generally attack the monoliths.
Normally they are activated as part of a challenge, and the objective is to protect the monolith from enemies. The monolith will have a certain amount of HP, and if it is destroyed by the enemies, the challenge will end in failure. If all the enemies are defeated while the monolith is still intact or has a certain percent of HP remaining, the challenge will be successfully completed.
- Eula's story: Aphros Delos Chapter, Speech and Etiquette
- Ganyu's story: Sinae Unicornis Chapter, The Illuminated Beast of the Sea of Clouds
- Hu Tao's story: Papilio Charontis Chapter, In Pursuit of a Phantom
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 2 Chamber 2
- Floor 4 Chamber 2
- Floor 11 Chamber 1 (Version 1.5-1.6)
- Floor 11 Chamber 2 (Version 1.0-1.4)
- Floor 12 Chamber 2 (Version 1.0-1.1)
- Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula
- Domain of Guyun