New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (Approach Venti)
- Venti: Oh? What are you doing here?
- Venti: Though I was just wondering if you would happen to follow me...
- I want to know more about the Anemo God.
- Barbatos? He already disappeared from Mondstadt a long time ago. Venti: You speak of the God of Anemo,
- Liyue and Inazuma's respective gods of Geo and Electro are still present, but Mondstadt has seen many a moon since they last saw their own god. Venti:
- Venti: Why do you wish to know about the God of Anemo? Does it have something to do with Dvalin?
- Paimon: Oh... ahhh... it's because gods...
- Yes, someone told me about Dvalin's past.
- Venti: Just how is it that everyone sees Stormterror? I'm quite curious.
- Venti: That said, there's no need to rush...
- Venti: I have not been back in a while, it seems there are a few who are unhappy with my arrival.
- (An Eye of the Storm appears)
- Paimon: The wind... I can't... open my eyes...
- Paimon: What is a creature like that doing out here in such a calm place?
- Paimon: You think it was going after that green guy?
- Paimon: (Traveler)... His relationship with the wind seems even deeper than yours...
- (After defeating the opponent)
- Venti: Seems the dragon wasn't the only thing affected by this change in the wind...
- Venti: Now then, you were saying someone had told you about the dragon?
- Venti: Is that so? Quite the scholar I must say, that Lisa.
- Venti: She's not wrong. The conflict has reached this point, only because both sides have resorted to the use of force.
- Four Winds. Venti: His hate, however, did not arise from the people not making tribute to The
- Venti: Nor was it born from his own nature, but instead came about as a product of his degradation.
- Paimon: Degra... dation?
- Venti: The black blood flowing through his heart has been torturing him for years.
- Abyss Mage. Venti: That's what has allowed him to be led astray by the lies of the
- Abyss Mage? Never heard such a name.
- Venti: They are from the Abyss Order, an organization comprised of non-human beings. They despise mankind.
- I think I've heard of them before in Mondstadt...
- Venti: Correct. They are from the Abyss Order, an organization comprised of non-human beings. They despise mankind.
- Venti: I don't know where they come from. All I know is that they hold deep hatred towards the human world.
- Venti: Many hilichurls out in the wild take orders from them and act as their weapons.
- Venti: Before arriving here, I too was like Dvalin, cursed and left to waste.
- Venti: But now, before us stands the Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero, the place from which Mondstadt rose.
- Venti: The wind amongst the branches is good, I love the way it smells...
- Venti: Being here with you beneath this great tree feels like when the tear was purified earlier. Like the poison is leaving my body...
- Venti: Mmmmmmm... Feels much better.
- Paimon: So... how exactly did you get poisoned?
- Venti: Ahh... that would be because I tried to communicate with Dvalin earlier, but was... interrupted...
- Venti: As a result, not only did I not manage to help Dvalin break his curse, but instead, was also infected myself!
- Oh, ah... that...
- That was ...me?
- Venti: Yes, it was you!
- Venti: So, to make up for it, (Traveler), you're coming with me to the Cathedral!
- Mondstadt Cathedral? To do what exactly? Paimon: The
- Holy Lyre der Himmel." Venti: To claim a certain "
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Let the Wind Lead||—|
|Spanish||Que el viento te guíe||Let the Wind Guide You|
|French||Que le vent vous guide||Let the Wind Guide You|
|Russian||Да направит тебя ветер
Kho sailom chong nampha khun pai
|Vietnamese||Nghe Theo Hướng Gió|
|German||Führung des Windes|
|Indonesian||Biarkan Angin Memimpin|
|Portuguese||Deixe o vento guiar.|
Released in Version 1.0