Once the total score reaches a certain amount, the event-exclusive namecard style "Celebration: Battlesong" and other rewards can be claimed.
- 1 Event Details
- 2 Bosses and Characters with Event Bonus
- 3 Combined Score Rewards
- 4 Challenges and First Clear Rewards
- 5 Battle Pass Missions
- 6 Namecard
- 7 Total Rewards
- 8 Change History
- 9 Navigation
2021-06-25 10:00:00 – 2021-07-08 03:59:59
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
During the event, Travelers can venture into the event Domain and challenge an all-new, powerful boss to attain points. Once your total score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the namecard style "Celebration: Battlesong." The first time you clear each challenge, you will also be rewarded with 60 Primogems.
- Starting on the first day of the event, a new challenge will unlock each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked.
- Before you begin the challenge in earnest, you can choose from different difficulty levels and special combat effects known as Flairs. The amount of points you obtain for completing the challenge is based on the difficulty and Flairs selected.
- Travelers can attempt the challenge in either Single Player or Co-Op Mode.
- During the event, Travelers can challenge the same challenge stage multiple times. Try to obtain the highest score that you can for each stage. Your total combined score is the sum of your high scores on all challenge stages. When your total combined score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the corresponding rewards.
- After the event ends, your accumulated points will be lost and you will be unable to claim any more rewards. Remember to claim your rewards in time!
Special Combat Effects — Flairs
Before the challenge begins, you can select the difficulty level as well as special combat effects known as "Flairs." Upon completing the challenge, you will receive points according to the selected difficulty and Flairs used.
Additionally, certain characters will deal 20% increased DMG upon entering the challenge. Each challenge will provide boosts for different characters.
Points & Rewards Details
During the event, you can challenge each stage as many times as you wish to get the highest score that you can. Primogems are awarded the first time you complete a given challenge at any difficulty level.
Your total score is the sum of your high scores from each stage. Your high score would not be affected if you attempt the stage again and score lower. If you score higher, that would become your new high score for that stage. Reaching a certain total score will grant you an opportunity to claim the event-exclusive namecard "Celebration: Battlesong" and other rewards.
After the event ends, all points will be cleared and no further rewards can be claimed. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time!
Bosses and Characters with Event Bonus
Challenges and First Clear Rewards
|Challenge||Name||Unlocked On||Primogems||Max Points|
|I||Showdown: Ancient Rock Drake I||June 25, 2021||60||6,050|
|II||Lament: Bitter Hate I||June 26, 2021||60||6,550|
|III||Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence I||June 27, 2021||60||7,050|
|IV||Showdown: Ancient Rock Drake II||June 28, 2021||60||6,250|
|V||Lament: Bitter Hate II||June 29, 2021||60||5,850|
|VI||Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence II||June 30, 2021||60||7,050|
|VII||Wanderer's Threefold Challenge||July 1, 2021||60||11,450|
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Marine Hues Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
|[Event] Accrue 15,000 points in "Legend of the Vagabond Sword"||2,250|
Obtained via the Legend of the Vagabond Sword event
Good omens must appear thrice for good fortune to come. One bows thrice at curtain call. The opponents to defeat number three.