Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Lv. 1+ Slime Condensate
Lv. 40+ Slime Secretions
Lv. 60+ Slime Concentrate
Abilities and Attacks
- Electricity: When electricity is present on a Large Electro Slime (indicated when its "antenna" is glowing), it will be inflicted with Electro at all times, and its attacks will deal Electro DMG.
- A Large Electro Slime starts with and can possess a maximum of 8 gauges of electricity.
- Triggering Elemental Reactions on an Electro Slime will consume gauges of electricity. Every 1 gauge of Cryo/Pyro, or 2 gauges of Geo/Anemo applied to the Electro Slime will consume 1 gauge of electricity.
- Additionally, every time the slime takes Electro DMG, it will gain full electricity, regardless of the amount of Electro gauges applied. Therefore, due to the Swirl and Electro-Charged reaction's ability to deal Electro DMG, Anemo or Hydro on their own will never be able to deplete the Electro Slime's electricity.
- Shock: Periodically consumes 1 gauge of electricity and releases a shockwave, dealing 100% ATK as AoE Electro DMG around itself. This attack deals DMG to both enemies and allies.
- Recharge: After a period of time has passed since electricity ran out, recharges to once again gain 8 gauges of electricity.
- Bump: Bumps into the player, dealing 100% ATK as Electro DMG if electricity is present or Physical DMG if electricity is not present.
- Leap: Leaps high into the air before slamming down at the player's location, dealing 300% ATK as AoE Electro DMG if electricity is present or 200% ATK as AoE Physical DMG if electricity is not present. Additionally, if electricity is not present, this attack has a very limited range and will not highlight the impact area.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
Released in Version 1.0