For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Abilities and Attacks
When the large red flower on top of the Large Dendro Slime is intact, it will be inflicted with the Dendro status at all times. Pyro can be applied to the slime to cause Burning. While burning, the slime will stay still and shake to put out the fire, and will be unable to attack.
- Ambush: Upon targeting the player, the Large Dendro Slime will burrow into the ground, only leaving its large red flower visible. If Burning is inflicted upon it, it will be forced out of the burrowed state.
- Ambush Leap: While in its burrowed state, after the player turns away from it, jumps out of the ground and high into the air before slamming down at the player's location, dealing 300% ATK as AoE Physical DMG.
- Dendro Slime Summon: Spreads 3 seeds that grow into Dendro Slimes. These summoned slimes do not yield any drops and will disappear after the parent slime is killed. A maximum of 6 summoned Dendro Slimes can exist at a time.
- Poison Field: Creates a field around itself which deals 20% ATK as Dendro DoT to players within it and continuously heals enemies within it (excluding itself).
- Toxic Seeds: Shoots 3 seeds which pop into lingering toxic clouds, applying a poison status to any player that passes through them, inflicting the Dendro status and dealing 20% ATK as Dendro DoT.
- If the seeds come in contact with Pyro, they will explode, dealing 200% ATK as AoE Physical DMG and causing heavy knockback.
If the Large Dendro Slime burns for a long period of time, its flower will be destroyed, and it will no longer be inflicted with the Dendro status.
- Bump: Bumps into the player, dealing 100% ATK as Physical DMG.
- Leap: Jumps high into the air before slamming down at the player's location, dealing 300% ATK as AoE Physical DMG.
Pyro is recommended against the Large Dendro Slime, as it can force the slime out of its burrowed state, as well as prevent the slime from attacking while dealing damage over time.
- The Large Dendro Slime is currently the only enemy capable of dealing Dendro DMG.
- The reason why the Toxic Seeds explode upon contact with Pyro, is likely because seeds contain trapped gases (the carbon dioxide and oxygen and nutrients packed into the seed), which will be released upon burning, causing a small explosion.