For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Abilities and Attacks
- Puff Blow: If the player is within melee range, quickly puffs up to deal 100% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG around itself.
- Bump: If the player is out of melee range, briefly inflates and shoots itself towards the player, dealing 100% ATK as Anemo DMG.
- Wind Blasts: Jumps into the air, inflates and shoots up to 4 Anemo projectiles at the player while floating mid-air, each dealing 100% ATK as Anemo DMG.
- Inflated: If the Large Anemo Slime takes DMG while inflated, it will be instantly defeated regardless of the amount of DMG dealt. However, it is still immune to Anemo DMG in this state.
- Final Burst: When defeated, releases a burst of wind that pushes nearby players and objects away and triggers Anemo-related effects such as reacting with dandelions and Windwheel Asters, as well as create an upward wind current at its location, which can be used to glide up.
The Large Anemo Slime can be instantly defeated on hit while it is inflated, which can be easily achieved with ranged or AoE abilities.
Large Anemo Slimes can also be used as a launchpad by jumping on them just before they use their Wind Blast attack. Doing so will shoot a character into the air.