The simple and peaceful Konda Village has long been the premier place for the Shogunate's dye production purposes.
But due to the Sakoku Decree and war, this village seems to have aged prematurely...Expedition description
- Saimon Katsumi's son Saimon Jirou is also from the village but is initially found on Jinren Island. After completing The Farmer's Treasure, Jirou will be relocated to Konda Village.
Other Interactable Objects
The Village Well is behind Konda Densuke's house.
- (Interact with the well southwest of the village; the World Quest A Strange Story in Konda must be started for the interaction prompt to appear)
- Well Lock
- Well Lock: (The dry well is locked and looks like it could be opened with the corresponding key...)
- (Complete the quest A Strange Story in Konda to unlock the well.)
- Paimon: Looks like there's loads of stuff at the bottom of this well!
- Paimon: (Traveler), let's see what other treasure we can find!
Along the coastline west of Konda Village, there is a small enclave in the cliffs with another Earth Kitsune Statue. Using the Momento Lens on it gives:
- Someone's Voice: "...Well? Not a bad place to take a break from shrine duties once in a while, hmm? When I was a servant of the tengu, I'd hide here all the time, and fall asleep listening to the waves... pure bliss."
- Someone's Voice: "...How pathetic. And for someone so illustrious..."