Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A quaint village, it is known for its signature dish, Konda Cuisine.
The Village Well is behind Konda Densuke's house.
- (Interact with the well southwest of the village; the World Quest A Strange Story in Konda must be started for the interaction prompt to appear)
- Well Lock
- Well Lock: (The dry well is locked and looks like it could be opened with the corresponding key...)
- (Complete the quest A Strange Story in Konda to unlock the well.)
- Paimon: Looks like there's loads of stuff at the bottom of this well!
- Paimon: (Traveler), let's see what other treasure we can find!
2 Soundtracks play in Konda Village:
|No.||Soundtrack Name||Album||Played In|
|28||A Harmonious Rest||Realm of Tranquil Eternity||Konda Village (Day), Silken Courtyard (Day)|
|29||Hakushin's Lullaby||Realm of Tranquil Eternity||Konda Village (Night), Silken Courtyard (Night)|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Chinese reading of Japanese name|
|Konda Village[• 1]|
|Spanish||Aldea Konda||Konda Village|
|French||Village de Konda||Konda Village|
|Vietnamese||Làng Konda||Konda Village|
|German||Dorf Konda||Konda Village|
|Portuguese||Vila Konda||Konda Village|
- Japanese: "Konda" literally means "Navy Blue Field."
Released in Version 2.0
- Map, Label: Konda Village (Japanese)