Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Klee has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Secret Research Lab|
|Of Hunting and Dancing|
- "New bombs..."
- "Let's go fishing..."
- "Klee's super happy..."
When the player is nearby:
- "A huge adventure!"
- Klee: Oh, it's (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight!
- Klee: I'm really happy to see you again!
- How do you like it here?
- Klee: It's really fun here!
- Klee: The house is huge and there's a lot of room.
- Klee: There are lots of new things here. It'll take a loooong time to run from one end of the road to the other.
- Sounds like you're having a fun time.
- Klee: A really really fun time!
- Klee: If (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight has time, Klee will play with you!
- You haven't been up to mischief, have you?
- Klee: No! Definitely not!
- Klee: Master Jean told Klee many times that Klee can't destroy (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight's house.
- Klee: So I didn't bring any of my treasures.
- Klee: Catching lizards, chasing frogs, drawing, making crafts, hide-and-seek... There are so many fun things to do!
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Klee: Okay, I'll come! I like chatting.
- Klee: Ah, I can show you the latest cool thing I found.
- Another cool thing?
- What is it?
- Klee: Look at this! An awesome fishing net!
- Klee: Lemme teach you! You spread the net into the lake like this... Wait for the right moment and...
- Klee: Woosh! You scoop it up.
- Klee: You have to make sure you're quietly hiding, then take them by surprise!
- That was pretty impressive.
- Klee: Hehe, Klee told you all her secrets. Now you can be as amazing as Klee!
- Why aren't you bombing the fish?
- Klee: Cause this is (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight's house, so Klee should be careful not to blow stuff up...
- Klee: This way is a bit more annoying than using bombs though.
- Klee: Fish are slippery and flop around a lot, so they'll jump back into the water if you don't hold them tight.
- Klee: But... it's also fun to play with fish like this!
- If you're with me, then don't worry, you can use your bombs.
- Klee: Oh! Really?
- Klee: Then wait for me! I can make a lot of bombs really fast because I already prepared the materials!
- Let's have a fishing competition next time.
- Klee: Okay!
- Klee: If (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight loses, then you have to cook dinner for Klee!
- Klee: Hee hee, I'm super happy!
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Klee: Yes! There's something that Klee needs your help with, (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight!
- Klee: I wanna make a Jumpy Army!
- : ...A Jumpy what?
- Klee: A Jumpy Army! It's just... lots and lots and lots of Jumpy Dumpties.
- Klee: (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight, pleeeeaaaase.
- : Alright then...
- : Sure, I can help out.
- Klee: Yay, (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight is the best!
- Klee: Then let's get started!
- Klee: I'll be responsible for making Jumpy Dumpties, so (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight can give jobs to them.
- Klee: We need a shopkeeper, a chef, an artist, a circus performer...
- Those don't sound like army ranks...
- Klee: It's okay! They're here for Ludi Harpastum.
- Sounds a bit complicated.
- Klee: It's fine. As long as everyone wears little accessories, you can tell what they're supposed to be!
- Klee: With the Jumpy Army, Klee can celebrate Ludi Harpastum with (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight every day!
- Klee: A Ludi Harpastum with (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight will be the bestest Ludi Harpastum!
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Klee.
- Klee: Morning, (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight!
- Klee: Are you going to take me on a huge adventure? I've been waiting and waiting.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Klee.
- Klee: I don't wanna go to sleep yet...
- Klee: But... Klee promised she'd be good, so she will first say good night to (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Secret Research Lab
- Klee: Ooh, I know how to use this workshop!
- Klee: Some things look kinda different, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a few tries!
- Klee: Hehe. Thank you, (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight!
Of Hunting and Dancing
- Klee: This place sure looks familiar. I might have blown up— Um, I mean, seen a house like this one before!
- Klee: Anyway, this place is huuuuge! We're gonna have lots of fun, I know it!
- Klee: (Mr./Miss) Honorary Knight, you can play with me, too!