Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild.Katheryne, upon greeting the player
Katheryne is the receptionist for the Adventurers' Guild headquarters located in each of Teyvat's seven nations. She assigns quests for guild members and the Traveler, as well as intel about incidents occurring in the area.
By speaking to her, you can:
- Claim Bonus Daily Commission Rewards
- Claim Adventure Rank Rewards
- Dispatch Characters on Expeditions
Multiple, identical Katherynes exist, all serving as the guild's receptionists, but they have independent wills and memories. It is highly implied that she may be an android or some kind of artificial being, based on her idle quotes, identical appearance regardless of location, and a keyhole on her neck.
Quests and Events
Note: The list currently does not distinguish between Katherynes.
- Bough Keeper: Dainsleif
- Busy Adventurers' Guild
- Every Day a New Adventure
- New Horizons of Adventure
- The Vishaps Lie Dormant, but the Enigma Lingers Still
- Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild
- When the Trail Goes Cold
- Invitation of Windblume
- Mimi Tomo
- Unreconciled Stars
- Vishaps and Where to Find Them (Quest)
- Wishful Drops
- (Options after speaking to Katheryne)
- Claim Daily Commission Reward
- Katheryne: Thank you for completing today's commissions. Here is your reward.
- (If already claimed)
- Katheryne: You have already claimed today's reward. Please come back for more commissions tomorrow!
- (If not all commissions have been completed)
- Katheryne: I am sorry, but you have not yet completed enough commissions.
- Claim Adventure Rank Rewards
- (Opens Adventure Rank Rewards menu)
- Dispatch Character on Expedition
- (Opens Expeditions menu)
- Katheryne: Farewell, Adventurer, and thank you for supporting the Adventurers' Guild.
- Katheryne: Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild.
- Who are you?
- Katheryne: I am Katheryne, the receptionist here at the Adventurers' Guild.
- Katheryne: It's my job to assign quests to Mondstadt's adventurers and provide intelligence support.
- Katheryne: The Adventurers' Guild is open for business all year round.
- What does the Adventurers' Guild do?
- Katheryne: The Adventurers' Guild is an organization that was set up to support all of Teyvat's adventurers, all across the seven nations.
- Katheryne: We provide a platform to help newcomers adjust to the adventurer lifestyle, while also supporting veteran adventurers and allowing them to adventure more freely...
- Katheryne: The Guild collates all the complex word-of-mouth information it receives and redistributes it in the form of quests and adventures assigned to adventurers.
- Katheryne: Welcome to the Liyue branch of the Adventurers' Guild. Ad astra abyssosque!
- Katheryne: That's right. I am Katheryne, the receptionist here at the Adventurers' Guild.
- Katheryne: It's my job to assign quests to our adventurers and provide intelligence support. Our service is all year round.
- Katheryne: Is there something wrong, Adventurer? You seem... surprised?
- ...What are you doing here?
- Katheryne: I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your confusion?
- Katheryne: All Guild members should be well aware that Katheryne is the receptionist of the Adventurers' Guild. The Liyue branch can't go without a receptionist, can it?
- Katheryne: Therefore, Katheryne is here.
- Katheryne: ...Do you have any further questions?
- "Ad Astra Abyssosque," which she always says when you first speak to her, is Latin for "To the Stars and the Abyss."