Kamuijima Cannon (Japanese: 神居島崩砲) is a device found in Kannazuka, Inazuma. It is unlocked while completing the Tatara Tales Quest. Kamujima Cannons can be operated to fire projectiles that deal AoE Electro DMG.
The DMG dealt by Kamuijima Cannon Projectiles is calculated as . This DMG is considered True DMG and is unaffected by DEF, RES, or DMG Reduction. Element Level Multipliers for each level can be found in Level Scaling/Reaction#Level Multiplier.
It is powered by Electro and was installed by the Shogunate on Kannazuka in their war against the Watatsumi Army. However, it had limited range and was hard to move, making it easy for the Sangonomiya rebels to make it past the cannons and take down the guards at Mikage Furnace. Because of this, over time, the cannons mostly went out of use.
- Tatara Tales: Involves firing 3 Kamuijima Cannons situated in the locations on the Kamuijima Cannon Map to destroy the protective barrier around Mikage Furnace.
- The southernmost cannon is required to break the rockface to gain access to the Shakkei Pavilion domain.
- The Central and Southern cannons can be used to destroy patches of terrain to reveal chests etc.
- There is no real visual indication that terrain is breakable, excluding that there is a solid patch of rock wall. Upon impact, the terrain will glow brightly for a few seconds if something was revealed.
- The cannons can be used against other players in Co-Op Mode, dealing AoE Electro DMG per cannonball.
- The same principle can be used to damage enemies, although none of them are in range to be hit apart from a pair of ronin by the southern cannon.
|A giant and powerful cannon. Normally, it requires a special kind of ammunition to fire, but you can also charge it using Electro energy...|
|Characters carrying an Electrogranum or affected by Electro in proximity to the Kamuijima Cannon can charge it.|
|This kind of cannon does not have a point-and-shoot aiming facility. You must adjust the elevation and orientation in order to fire on target.|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
"Shénjū-dǎo Bēng Pào"
|"Kamuijima Blast Cannon"|
"Shénjū-dǎo Bēng Pào"
|God's Island Demolishing Cannon[• 1]|
|"Kamui Island Demolishing Cannon"|
|Spanish||Cañón de Kamuijima|
|French||Canon de Kamuijima||Cannon of Kamuijima|
- Japanese: 神居島 Kamuijima literally means "island where god resides"
- World Quest, Tatara Tales: Tatara Tales