Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Deals 19× Cutting DMG and 1× Bloom DMG
- When a Frostflake Seki no To comes into contact with an enemy, it will remain stationary until the enemy is defeated or exits its AoE. Smaller enemies will be pushed by the Frostflake Seki no To if not Frozen or Petrified.
- With Ayaka's 2nd Constellation, Kamisato Art: Soumetsu unleashes 2 smaller additional Frostflake Seki no To, each dealing 20% of the original storm's DMG.
- With Ayaka's 4th Constellation, enemies damaged by a Frostflake Seki no To will have their DEF decreased by 30% for 6s.
- This skill has a relatively long animation (about 2s), which can be used to gain invincibility frames against any incoming damage.
|Talent Level-Up Materials|
|1 → 2||2✦||
|2 → 3||3✦||
|3 → 4||
|4 → 5||4✦||
|5 → 6||
|6 → 7||5✦||
|7 → 8||
|8 → 9||6✦||
|9 → 10||
Total Cost (1→10)
- In the name "Kamisato Art: Soumetsu" (Japanese: 神里流霜滅 Kamisato-ryuu Soumetsu; Chinese: 神里流霜灭 Shénlǐ-liú Shuāngmiè), Soumetsu roughly means "Extinguishing Frost."
- The "Frostflake Seki no To" (Japanese: 霜見雪関扉) translates to "Frostflake Gate." The characters for Seki no To (関の扉 or simply 関扉) can mean "barrier gate" and is also the name of a Japanese song associated with kabuki.
Released in Version 2.0
- 積恋雪関扉 (the song is abbreviated as 関の扉 or Seki no To)