On all platforms, the Kamera can be used to take pictures in many situations where Photo Mode is unavailable, such as while Elemental Sight is active or while battling, gliding, falling, or swimming. In addition, since pictures are taken instantly once the Quick-Use button is pressed, the Kamera can be used to take pictures of certain actions that are difficult to capture with Photo Mode, such as combat talents. However, the Kamera lacks the fine-tuning features found in the regular version, such as camera adjustment and options for expression and pose.
There is no cooldown period for using this gadget.
The Kamera cannot be used in Domains.
Screenshots taken on PCs are saved to a ScreenShot folder in the main Genshin Impact folder, which can be found where the user installed Genshin Impact. By default, the path to the ScreenShot folder will be this or something similar:
C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game\ScreenShot
- Kamera means "camera" in Czech, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Malay, Polish, Swedish, Tagalog and Turkish, and is also the romaji for the word in Japanese (カメラ).
- The Kamera is likely inspired by the invention of the first camera on Earth, the daguerreotype.
- The Kamera originates from Fontaine, and the daguerreotype was invented in France.
- When playing Genshin Impact in certain languages, including French, the Kamera is called a daguerreotype. For example, in French, the Kamera is called Daguerréotype.
- The Kamera's method of producing instant photos may be inspired by the Polaroid instant cameras.
- Physically, the Kamera resembles a twin-lens reflex film camera, which has two lenses (one for viewfinder and another for taking pictures). Unlike the Kamera, it does not produce instant images. This feature's icon may be a homage to the Seagull camera company, which is based in China and produced TLRs.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Klong Thai Rup
|Portuguese||Aparelho Fotográfico||Photographic Device|