Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Kaedehara Kazuha has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Of Maple and Tea Scents Entwined|
- "Exquisite scenery..."
- "My homeland..."
- "The voice of the wind..."
- "The sounds of nature..."
- "Let's play a tune...
When the player is nearby:
- "Hello there."
- "I guessed you would come."
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Hello there, (Traveler).
- Kaedehara Kazuha: There was a familiar scent upon the wind. I guessed that you would come.
- How do you like it here?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Hmm... I'm very happy to have someplace to settle down for a time.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: When I'm by myself, I often look outside just to appreciate the scenery.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: With no one around, one's heart will naturally calm.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Tomorrow is uncertain, but at least I'll always have the stability of the present.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: A pity that I can't reside here for long, for my blade will dull.
- You can come here for a rest whenever you want.
- You are always welcome here.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: I am most thankful.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Each year yields scorching summers and frigid winters. The hottest and coldest days are difficult for me to weather.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: But the weather here is always comfortable...
- Kaedehara Kazuha: It is truly a blessing to leisurely pass one's time here.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Alright...but what to talk about...? Let me think.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: The rainy season recently set itself upon us. Any topics pertaining to rain?
- I always seem to run into heavy rain outside...
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Hm, if the rain is heavy, I'll usually seek shelter.
- Any recommendations for shelter?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Hmm...
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Caves are my primary choice, but if there's a wild animal inside, you must first contest it.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: My second choice is an abandoned temple, but there are usually drafts and the omnipresent scent of mold.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: If there are no other options, I'll shelter under a tree.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: But I don't dare do this in a thunderstorm - too dangerous.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: As a last resort, I'll try my luck on houses with their lights on...Of course, I'll give up if I'm unlucky.
- Why is staying at someone's home your last choice?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: If someone with a blade knocks on the door during a rainy night, most people will be on their guard.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Understanding this, there's no need to bother them. Besides, the world is vast and there is always somewhere to go.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: No need for worry. The outdoors won't always be rainy, and one's life won't always be overcast.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Turn your gaze skyward on a clear night, and you'll see thousands of stars.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Hmm... please take this.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: I heard that the maple leaves back home have already turned red. I want to go back and take a look, but it's a long journey. I can't return for now...
- Kaedehara Kazuha: I was wandering the market the other day and saw these well-preserved maple leaves, so I bought some.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Although I can't confirm whether they're from my hometown, they still help blunt my homesickness.
- You're very fond of maple leaves, then?
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Yes.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: In the past, I collected maple leaves upon the autumnal winds and carried them on my person.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: When I was on the boat, I scattered them across the surface of the ocean and watched them float to distant shores.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Perhaps another homesick soul will have picked up one of those leaves...
- I also want to see your hometown.
- It looks quite beautiful.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Indeed... From a purely visual perspective, red maple leaves have a unique beauty to them.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Every year in my hometown, people enjoy the scene of falling red leaves.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: The maple leaves are a crimson sunset and fall like scarlet rain.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: A thick layer of fallen leaves on the ground, the chirping of autumn insects, and the wandering birds...
- I also want to see your hometown.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Ah... How improper of me.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: I should have taken the initiative to invite you... But I was absorbed by my own homesickness.
- Don't worry about it.
- I sympathize with you.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: ...Thank you.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Then take this maple leaf as a keepsake. Our promise is thus made.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: When the maple leaves next bloom red, we shall go to my hometown together.
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Kazuha.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Good morning... It feels like you're somehow different today.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: You can talk to me about anything. Although I cannot guarantee anything else, I'm a very good listener.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Kazuha.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Good night, (Traveler).
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Tonight's wind is gentle, so there should be a plentitude of wonderful dreams.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: This peaceful scene puts the mind at ease.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Even the most ordinary stretch of countryside, the humblest of hills, harbors poignant profundities from the distant past.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Offer them your full, undivided attention, and each flower, each tree, each blade of grass will whisper their stories to you.
Of Maple and Tea Scents Entwined
- Kaedehara Kazuha: A tranquil teahouse, with finely crafted ornamentation and the scent of tea lingering in the air...
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Mm... The atmosphere here is truly delightful.
- Kaedehara Kazuha: When you can spare the time, why not join me to discuss our favorite poetry over tea?