They say that the adepti dwell somewhere within these countless towering, cloud-ringed peaks. Few mortals may set foot here.Where Mountains Peak Beyond the Clouds
Jueyun Karst (Chinese: 绝云间 Juéyún Jiān) is a subarea in Minlin, Liyue. It is said to be the place where the adepti live. Normally no one dares to try to set foot here, but some brave or desperate people still try to seek the adepti for good fortune.
- Geo Lanterns
Taishan Mansion Puzzle
Right above Taishan Mansion is a stone tablet hinting at the puzzle, although interacting with this tablet is not necessary.
- Read: "Here stood Taishan Mansion, established by royal decree. ...But the Geo Lord wished for his residence to remain among the people of Liyue, hence, all trace of the path to that divine place was lost in the mortal realm. Now, the hidden treasure of Taishan is engulfed in water. At the sight of these words, people should leave immediately, as they should at the sight of the adeptus."
- Paimon: So this inscription means... Well, Paimon didn't get all of it... but it seems like there's treasure hiding somewhere in a body of water!
- Paimon: So is there anywhere around here that water might come out?
Near the steps leading to Taishan Mansion is a glowing monument. To break the seal around it, defeat the three waves of enemies guarding the monument.
- Paimon: This mechanism looks kinda suspicious.
- Paimon: Those people over there look totally suspicious. There's definitely some big mystery to uncover here!
Climb up to the monument and "Start" it. The water covering Taishan Mansion will drain partway, exposing the second glowing monument down the stairs.
Break the glowing Geograna ores and lead the Geograna to the stone lanterns surrounding the monument. After lighting all three lanterns, the seal around the monument will break, allowing you to "Start" it. More water will drain away to expose the entrance of Taishan Mansion.
- Paimon: The water level has gone right down.
- (Interact with Someone's Poetry, located on the bridge over the lake at Jueyun Karst)
- Someone's Poetry: "Here the flowing waters reach their wondrous end, with fond farewell into dreams of gods ascend. As cascades split cliffs and into the air splash, I stand at peace beneath soaring eaves vast."
- (Interact with the stone tablet along the main road to Qingyun Peak)
- Read: "Walk to the view of the changing tide, arrive to the sight of a misty shroud. Ascend to Jueyun Karst up in the skies, sit and gaze at the unfurling clouds."
The following soundtracks are played at Jueyun Karst.
|Soundtrack No.||Soundtrack Name||Player||Played in|
|36||Wandering Flight||Jueyun Karst (Day)|
|37||Faint Tracks||Jueyun Karst (Night)|
|48||Adeptus' Solace||Jueyun Karst (Day)|
|50||Emerging Clouds||Jueyun Karst (Day)|
|54||Red Leaf on the Chessboard||Jueyun Karst (Day)|
- Some English character voice-over lines use "Jueyun Jian," which is a directly taken from the location's Chinese name, instead of "Jueyun Karst" as written in-game and in their voice-overs' official transcriptions.