Interruption Resistance is a hidden attribute related to the Poise System.
- 1 Staggering Enemies
- 2 Poise System
- 3 Interruption System
- 4 Relevant Data
- 5 Character Abilities
- 6 Weapons
- 7 References
- 8 Navigation
- Stack poise damage until the target enters a vulnerable state.
- When the state ends, the total taken poise damage will be reset to 0.
- Attack the enemy to stagger them.
- Stagger effect will be determined by the stagger level and the displacement will be determined by the force of the attack and other physics features.
Poise Type includes 4 attributes: poise damage threshold, poise recover, base vulnerability and poise reset time.
Poise Damage Threshold shows how much poise damage a target can take.
- When the total taken poise damage reaches the threshold, the target will enter a vulnerable state and poise damage will stop stacking.
Poise Recover shows how fast a target can recover from poise damage.
- When the total taken poise damage is more than 0, the poise will start to recover.
Base Vulnerability shows the efficiency of the poise damage conversion.
- The higher the value, the more poise damage will be taken.
Poise Reset Time shows how long the vulnerable state will last.
- If poise reset time is not null, when a enemy is put into the vulnerable state, the total taken poise damage will be locked and will be reset into 0 after a duration.
- If poise reset time is null, total taken poise damage will not be locked and will not be reset into 0.
|Poise Type||Poise Damage Threshold||Poise Recover (per second)||Base Vulnerability||Poise Reset Time|
Character and Enemy Poise
For characters, the poise type is determined by weapon type (Sword, Claymore, etc.).
For enemies, the poise type is variable.
Extra Vulnerability also effects the poise damage conversion.
Unlike Base Vulnerability, Extra Vulnerability will only work under certain conditions.
Interruption Resistance works by adding extra vulnerabilities to character(s).
Level Suppression in Poise
When an enemy is greater than 31 level's below the character's level, an extra vulnerability of 0.5 will affect the poise damage conversion.
Calculation in Poise
When the Total Taken Poise Damage reaches the threshold, the target will be put into the vulnerable state and the total taken poise damage of the target will stop stacking.
When the target is in the vulnerable state, an attack can make the enemy staggered.
Stagger effect will be determined by the stagger level and the displacement will be determined by the force of the attack and other physics features.
There are 5 stagger levels: Mute, Shake, Light, Heavy and Air.
- Mute means that the attack can not interrupt the action of the target.
- Shake means that the attack can not interrupt the action of the target and there will be a few mild stagger animations.
- Light means that the attack can interrupt the action of the target and there will be some obvious stagger animations.
- Heavy means that the attack can interrupt the action of the target and the target will be mostly knocked back.
- Air means that the attack can interrupt the action of the target. and the target will be mostly knocked away.
The force is composed of horizonal and vertical forces.
- Most attacks with the Light or Heavy level will have the horizonal force.
- Most attacks with the Air level will have the vertical force.
Force Level includes 3 attributes, which are stagger level, horizontal force and vertical force.
|Force Level||Stagger Level||Horizonal Force||Vertical Force|
The weight of the target can effect the displacement.
- When the vertical force is 5.5 times more than the weight (the vertical force > 5.5 * weight), the target may be knocked away if the enemy has the Be Hit Throw State.
- Some enemies (like Abyss Herald) don't have the Be Hit Throw State and cannot be knocked away.
The relevant data can be checked in Interruption Resistance/Theoretical Data.
Interruption Resistance Talents
7 Talents match the category selection:
|Recalling her slaying of the great beast Haishan, Beidou calls upon that monstrous strength and the lightning to create a Thunderbeast's Targe around herself, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents.
Icetide Vortex Icetide Vortex
|Sharp frost, swift blade.
Press: Slashes swiftly, dealing Cryo DMG. When it hits an opponent, Eula gains a stack of Grimheart that stacks up to two times. These stats can only be gained once every 0.3s.
Glacial Illumination Glacial Illumination
|Brandishes her greatsword, dealing Cryo DMG to nearby opponents and creating a Lightfall Sword that follows her around for a duration of up to 7s.
While present, the Lightfall Sword increases Eula's resistance to interruption. When Eula's own Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst deal DMG to opponents, they will charge the Lightfall Sword, which can gain an energy stack once every 0.1s.
Hu Tao Hu Tao
Guide to Afterlife Guide to Afterlife
|Hu Tao consumes a part of her HP, knocking nearby enemies back and entering the Paramita Papilio State.
Paramita Papilio State:
Blood Blossom Effect:
Lightning Fang Lightning Fang
|Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him.
The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill's duration.
The Wolf Within:
These effects end when Razor leaves the battlefield.
Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen
|Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
Dominus Lapidis Dominus Lapidis
|Every mountain, rock, and inch of land is filled with the power of Geo, but those who can wield such powers freely are few and far between.
Press: Commands the omnipresent power of the earth to solidify into a Stone Stele, standing 30 seconds, dealing AoE Geo DMG at the creation.
Stone Stele: When created, deals AoE Geo DMG. Additionally, every 2 seconds, it will resonate with other nearby Geo Constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents. Stele creation and Resonance generate 0.5 elemental particles.
Interruption Resistance Constellations
3 Constellations match the category selection:
Electromagnetic Field Electromagnetic Field
|Holding Violet Arc has the following effects:
Traveler (Geo) Traveler (Geo)
Invincible Stonewall Invincible Stonewall
|Party members within the radius of Wake of Earth have their CRIT Rate increased by 10% and have increased resistance against interruption.||1|
The Law Knows No Kindness The Law Knows No Kindness
|When Yanfei uses her Charged Attack, each existing Scarlet Seal additionally reduces the stamina cost of this Charged Attack by 10% and increases resistance against interruption during its release.||1|
1 weapons match the category selection:
|Icon||Name||Rarity||Base ATK (Lv.90)||2nd Stat (Lv.90)||Passive Ability|
When HP falls below 70~90%, increases Charged Attack DMG by 30~50%, and Charged Attacks become much harder to interrupt.