New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Each Icy Paw which hits an opponent generates approximately 0.8 Elemental Particles.
- Icy Paws home in on targets. They may not all home in on the same targets. Targets include but are not limited to enemies, wildlife, pets, torches, and Berries.
- Using this talent will inflict the Cold (Cryo status) on the character for a brief moment when the shield is created.
- This can trigger an Elemental Reaction without damage if there are other elemental status effects on the character, and so can be an effective cleanse of status effects.
- The exception to this is Wet (Hydro status); if the character is already affected by Wet, the self-application of Cold does not inflict Frozen; as a result it also fails to cleanse Hydro too.
- This brief status effect generally doesn't seem to be able to imbue Elemental Absorption with Cryo.
- Jean's Dandelion Breeze may (unreliably) cause a single Cryo Swirl if Diona's skill is used within its field.
- Diona's 2nd Constellation, Shaken, Not Purred increases Icy Paws' DMG by 15% and increases the shield's DMG Absorption by 15%. If it hits a target, it also grants the shield with 50% of its DMG absorption to nearby characters (co-op players) for 5 seconds.
- Diona's 5th Constellation, Double Shot, On The Rocks, increases the level of this skill by 3.
- Diona's shield duration depends on the number of Icy Paws that hit their target. However, Icy Paws does not need to have to hit enemies in order to have hit a "target"; surfaces and other obstacles are regarded as a "target" too.
- Total Shield DMG Absorption can be calculated using the formula below.
- Total Shield Absorption= Base Shield Absorption × (1 + 0.75 when hold) × Shields Effectiveness × (1 + 1.5 against Cryo DMG) × (1 + 0.15 at Constellation 2)
- For example, a Constellation Lv. 2 Diona has 23,577 Total HP, 0% Bonus Shield Effectiveness and Level 6 Icy Paws. She can create 23,577 * 0.101 + 1,097 ≈ 3,478 Base Shield DMG Absorption.
When Holding Elemental Skill, she can create 3,478 * 2.5 * (1 + 0.75) * (1 + 0.15) ≈ 17,500 for Cryo DMG.
- In both Solo mode and Co-Op mode, Shield Effectiveness is a dynamic value for Total Shield DMG Absorption: it depends of the active character, not from the character who creates the shield.
- Picture a scenario where a Constellation Lv. 2 Diona can create a 3,478 Base Shield with 35% Bonus Shields Effectiveness. In solo mode, when Diona creates a shield, Diona will get 3,478 * 2.5 * (1 + 0.75) * (1 + 0.15) * (1 + 0.35) ≈ 23,625 Shield DMG Absorption for Cryo DMG. In case Diona's Bonus Shields Effectiveness is 0%, she will only get 3,478 * 2.5 * (1 + 0.75) * (1 + 0.15) ≈ 17,500 Shield DMG Absorption for Cryo DMG.
|Icy Paw DMG%||41.92 per Paw||45.06 per Paw||48.21 per Paw||52.4 per Paw||55.54 per Paw||58.69 per Paw||62.88 per Paw||67.07 per Paw||71.26 per Paw||75.46 per Paw||79.65 per Paw||83.84 per Paw||89.08 per Paw|
|Base Shield DMG Absorption||7.2% Max HP|
|7.74% Max HP|
|8.28% Max HP|
|9% Max HP|
|9.54% Max HP|
|10.08% Max HP|
|10.8% Max HP|
|11.52% Max HP|
|12.24% Max HP|
|12.96% Max HP|
|13.68% Max HP|
|14.4% Max HP|
|15.3% Max HP|
|Duration||1.8s per Paw||1.9s per Paw||2s per Paw||2.1s per Paw||2.2s per Paw||2.3s per Paw||2.4s per Paw|
|Talent Level-Up Materials|
|1 → 2||2✦||
|2 → 3||3✦||
|3 → 4||
|4 → 5||4✦||
|5 → 6||
|6 → 7||5✦||
|7 → 8||
|8 → 9||6✦||
|9 → 10||
Total Cost (1→10)
- Using this skill near most NPCs will cause them to clap.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Furiizu kyattsu kuroo
|Frozen Cat's Claw|
|Spanish||Zarpazo helado||Frozen Claw|
|French||Griffes Cryo||Cryo Claws|
|Vietnamese||Móng Mèo Lạnh Giá|
|Portuguese||Garra de Gato Gelada|
Released in Version 1.1