Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
They are similar to Hydro Slimes as they are pure Hydro beings and can "walk" on deep water, thus being immune to drowning.
- Hydro Mimics are mostly found during the Oceanid boss fight, but they have appeared in other locations or events:
- Some appeared in Guyun Stone Forest during Zhongli's Story Quest Act I: Sal Flore.
- They appeared during the Wishful Drops event. As the event was intended to capture the mimics for quest progression, they deal minimal damage. The mimic mallards do not have their aura and flee from the player when approached or hit, much like normal mallards.
- They made appearances in specific phases of the Spiral Abyss in Version 1.5 and Version 2.3.
- They are encountered around Broken Isle in the Golden Apple Archipelago.
- They are encountered during "Heart of Watatsumi", the final part of the The Moon-Bathed Deep World Quest Series.
- They may appear in some rooms of the Mystic Onmyou Chamber during Labyrinth Warriors.
- Some are found in the Chasm's underground mines.
Released in Version 1.0