The blossom also offers the following Artifact Sets:
The cost of claiming the Trounce Blossom is Original Resin ×40.
Rewards and difficulty increase with Adventure Rank (AR).
At all World Levels, Hydro Hypostasis rewards Adventure EXP ×200.
|2||41||3,650||144||30||Previous Rewards +
|4||62||4,125||166||35||Previous Rewards +
|6||83||4,725||189||40||Previous Rewards +
Artifact drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team.
Abilities and Attacks
- Bubble Support: Draws in water and then jiggles around in a bubble before exploding, dealing 150% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG launching two smaller bubbles towards different directions which transform into slime-like 'Water Droplets' which can be destroyed. If one droplet is already present, it will only summon the other droplet.
- The dark blue droplet will approach the player, and explode when destroyed with Elemental Reactions or when close to the player, dealing 46.7% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG. If the Hydro Hypostasis caught inside the explosion's AoE, it will be forced to expose its core for a period of time.
- The light blue droplet will periodically generate a healing orb that travels slowly towards the Hypostasis. The player can intercept the healing orbs to recover large amounts of HP and prevent them from healing the boss.
- Twisting Vortex: Transforms into a twisting serpentine form that spirals around vertically before diving into the ground dealing 50% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG, and causes bubbles to rise from the ground all around for a while after. Upon contact with a player, a bubble deals 100% ATK as Hydro DMG and traps the player temporarily.
- Dolphin Dive: Dives into the ground before turning into a pod of Dolphins, which leap towards the player in a curved trajectory, dealing 150% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG.
- Rainstorm Maelstrom: Transforms into a twister while summoning three circles of deadly rain from the sky dealing 50% ATK as AoE Hydro DoT.
- Dive Warp: Dives into the ground to re-emerge in the middle of the arena.
- Rolling Waves: Dives into the ground before transforming into a single large cube while calling rolling waves from the edges of the arena to roll in towards it, dealing 100% ATK as Hydro DMG on contact, before causing a large splash at the end dealing 150% ATK AoE Hydro DMG.
- Dolphin Show: Creates a summoning circle and spins a ring of water around before covering itself in a bubble and then going vulnerable in the circle. While in this state it will cause dolphins to emerge from the ground all around dealing 100% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG on appearance and 25% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG on landing.
- Wave Slam: Transforms into a ray and slaps the ground releasing bursts of water in a line ahead. The initial slap deals 100% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG, the subsequent bursts deal 50% ATK or 25% ATK as AoE Hydro DMG.
- Droplet Aid: When HP is low (approx. 5%), dives into the ground to warp to the center of the arena and summon three large 'Water Droplets' which will slowly head towards the boss. If the droplets are not defeated in time, they will touch the boss and heal it. Droplets that are defeated will not reappear the next time the boss uses this ability. The player can also prevent the Droplets from reaching the Hydro Hypostasis by blocking them with Geo Constructs or by knocking them back.
All water droplets summoned by the boss spawn with a Hydro Shield. The droplets are instantly defeated after their shields break. Cryo, Pyro, and Electro are recommended to break the Hydro droplets at the end of the fight. Anemo and Geo can also break the droplets. See Shields/Shield Gauge Data for the gauge values of the droplet shields.
The boss starts off the fight with Bubble Support. It will be vulnerable and it is recommended to explode the dark blue droplet near the boss if possible to allow for additional uptime against the boss. The lighter droplet can usually be ignored as it only launches healing support periodically, which moves slowly and can be intercepted by the player at ground level.
As the boss applies Wet on itself at all times, Pyro and Electro can inflict Vaporize and Electro-Charged respectively to deal 1.5x additional damage and apply a damage over time effect respectively. As a boss, it is immune to Frozen, although it can still be used to freeze droplets.
Upon reaching critical health, the boss will launch three large water droplets; if any of them reach the boss, it will revive with a percentage of its health. Droplets that are destroyed before reaching the boss will not appear again when the mechanic is used again, similarly to the Electro, Geo and Anemo Hypostases. AoE abilities with strong elemental application such as Planet Befall and Dandelion Breeze, can also be used to destroy all droplets simultaneously when they are close to the boss; otherwise, use elemental attacks and pre-place if applicable (e.g. Guoba Attack).
4 Achievements match the category selection:
|Dry Clean||Wonders of the World||Defeat the Hydro Hypostasis without destroying a single one of its Water Droplets (except when it is restoring HP.)||5|
|Bio-Oceanic Weapon||Wonders of the World||Be hit by a certain animal created by the Hydro Hypostasis...||Get hit by Hydro Hypostasis' "Dolphin Dive" attack.||5|
|Salt for My Foes, and Water for Me||Challenger: Series V||Obtain at least three healing orbs fired from the "water droplets" during the Hydro Hypostasis fight.||5|
|The Fraught Return||Challenger: Series V||Stop the Hydro Hypostasis from reviving itself without destroying any of the "water droplets" by placing obstacles or repelling them.||5|
- Each of the Hypostases are named after one of the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, with "He" (Hebrew: ה He) being named after the fifth.
- The Hydro Hypostasis is the only Hypostasis that does not use the Clap attack.
- The Hydro Hypostasis has the most health among all the Hypostases.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Wúxiàng zhī Shuǐ
Wúxiàng zhī Shuǐ
Musou no Mizu
|Spanish||Hipostasis Hydro||Hydro Hypostasis|
|French||Hypostase Hydro||Hydro Hypostasis|
|Vietnamese||Thủy Nguyên Bản||Prototype Hydro|
|Portuguese||Hypostasis Hydro||Hydro Hypostasis|