Hydro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Hydro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Soothing Water: Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases incoming healing by 30%.
Hydro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Electro-Charged: Deals Electro DMG over time and interrupts any action. If there are nearby Wet targets, they also get the Electro-Charged elemental reaction.
- Frozen: Freezes the target. If the frozen target is hit by a Claymore, a Plunge Attack, or Geo DMG, it will cause Shattered. Shattering a frozen target will deal additional Physical DMG.
- Vaporize: Deals ×2 Hydro DMG when a Hydro attack triggers the reaction.
- Swirl: Deals Non-AoE Hydro DMG while spreading the Wet status to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Hydro crystal that when collected turns into a Hydro shield.
Wet itself does not have any special effects; it is simply considered the application of Hydro. However, being affected by Wet allows Hydro Elemental Reactions to occur.
Any source of Hydro DMG will apply Wet. It will also be applied during rain and upon coming in contact with bodies of water.
Wet Status to Self
|Xingqiu||Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen||Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
20% of Xingqiu's Hydro DMG Bonus will be converted to additional DMG Reduction for the Rain Swords.
The maximum amount of additional DMG Reduction that can be gained this way is 24%.
|Xingqiu||Guhua Sword: Raincutter||Initiate Rainbow Bladework and fight using an illusory sword rain, while creating the maximum number of Rain Swords.
|Sangonomiya Kokomi||Kurage's Oath||Summons a "Bake-Kurage" created from water that can heal her allies.
Using this skill will apply the Wet status to Sangonomiya Kokomi.
Deals Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and heal nearby active characters at fixed intervals. This healing is based on Kokomi's Max HP.
|Barbara||Let the Show Begin♪||Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and applying the Wet status to them.
6 Characters match the category selection:
1 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Hydro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
- Fatui Skirmisher - Hydrogunner Legionnaire
- Floating Hydro Fungus
- Hydro Cicin
- Hydro Samachurl
- Hydro Slime
- Hydro Specter
- Large Hydro Slime
- Treasure Hoarders: Hydro Potioneer
- Abyss Herald: Wicked Torrents
- Hydro Abyss Mage
- Mirror Maiden
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker
- Hydro Mimic Boar
- Hydro Mimic Crab
- Hydro Mimic Crane
- Hydro Mimic Ferret
- Hydro Mimic Finch
- Hydro Mimic Frog
- Hydro Mimic Mallard
- Hydro Mimic Raptor
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered Hydro objects, and are capable of inflicting the Wet status:
Hydro Damage Bonus
- Cryo Slimes can be wet, and will swirl the Hydro element on them. This status does not show until Swirled with Anemo and only briefly. Hydro attacks as well as the splashes of nearby Hydro Slime or being trapped in bubbles can cause this status.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|