Hydro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Hydro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Soothing Water: Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases incoming healing by 30%.
Hydro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Electro-Charged: Deals Electro DMG over time and interrupts any action. If there are nearby Wet targets, they also get the Electro-Charged elemental reaction. Electro-Charged deals 2 instances of damage.
- Frozen: Freezes the target. If the frozen target is hit by a Claymore, a Plunge Attack, or Geo DMG, it will cause Shattered. Shattering a frozen target will deal additional Physical DMG.
- Vaporize: Deals ×2 Hydro DMG when a Hydro attack triggers the reaction.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Hydro damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Hydro shield.
You get Wet during rain and also if you come in contact with water bodies. Wet itself does not have any other effects; it is considered simply as the application of Hydro.
Certain characters have Talents that apply the Wet status to the character.
Let the Show Begin♪ Let the Show Begin♪
|Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and afflicting them with the Wet status.
Illusory Torrent Illusory Torrent
|Alternate Sprint: Mona cloaks herself within the water's flow, consuming stamina to move rapidly.
When under the effect of Illusory Torrent, Mona can move at high speed on water.
Stellaris Phantasm Stellaris Phantasm
|Mona summons the sparkling waves and creates a reflection of the starry sky, applying the Illusory Bubble status to the opponents in a large AoE.
Illusory Bubble: Traps opponents inside a pocket of destiny and also makes them Wet. Renders weaker opponents immobile. When an opponent affected by Illusory Bubble sustains DMG, it has the following effects:
Omen: During its duration, increases DMG taken by opponents.
Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen
|Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
4 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Hydro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Hydro Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Hydro object:
- Any bodies of water (such as ponds, lakes, puddles, etc.)
- Hydro Amber