Hydro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Hydro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Soothing Water: Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases incoming healing by 30%.
Hydro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Electro-Charged: Deals Electro DMG over time and interrupts any action. If there are nearby Wet targets, they also get the Electro-Charged elemental reaction. Electro-Charged deals 2 instances of damage.
- Frozen: Freezes the target. If the frozen target is hit by a Claymore, a Plunge Attack, or Geo DMG, it will cause Shattered. Shattering a frozen target will deal additional Physical DMG.
- Vaporize: Deals ×2 Hydro DMG when a Hydro attack triggers the reaction.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Hydro damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Hydro crystal that when collected turns into a Hydro shield.
Wet itself does not have any special effects; it is simply considered the application of Hydro. However, being affected by Wet allows Hydro Elemental Reactions to occur.
Any source of Hydro DMG will apply Wet. It will also be applied during rain and upon coming in contact with bodies of water.
Wet Status to Self
Let the Show Begin♪ Let the Show Begin♪
|Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and applying the Wet status to them.
Guhua Sword: Raincutter Guhua Sword: Raincutter
|Initiate Rainbow Bladework and fight using an illusory sword rain, while creating the maximum number of Rain Swords.
Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen
|Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
4 Characters match the category selection:
1 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Hydro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Hydro Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Hydro object:
Hydro Damage Bonus
- Cryo Slimes can be wet, and will swirl the Hydro element on them. This status does not show until Swirled with Anemo and only briefly. Hydro attacks as well as the splashes of nearby Hydro Slime or being trapped in bubbles can cause this status.