- 2022-04-07 10:00 - 2022-04-25 03:59
Act Quests Start Date End Date I The Strange Tale of Suikou's Tipsy Tincture 2022-04-07 10:00 2022-04-25 03:59 II What the Blue Flowers Left Behind 2022-04-09 04:00 III A New Painting in Pale Scarlet 2022-04-11 04:00 IV The Palace, Dyed in Black 2022-04-13 04:00
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the "Ritou Escape Plan" part of the Archon Quest: "Chapter II: Act I - The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia"
- To best enjoy the event, complete these Story Quests first:
- If the player has not completed Kamisato Ayato, Raiden Shogun, and Sangonomiya Kokomi's Story Quests, they can enter the event through "Quick Start."
- During the event, you will receive quests to help organize the Irodori Festival. As the festival progresses, four gameplay modes will be unlocked in sequence: "The Moon and Stars Inscribe," "Theater Mechanicus," "Clash of Lone Blades," and "The Floral Courtyard." Participate and complete the corresponding criteria to obtain event-exclusive Furnishings, exclusive recipes, Primogems, Crown of Insight, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more.
- After completing the various "Legends of the Kasen" quest phases, you can receive the "Irodori Anecdotes" of the corresponding phases.
- During the event, complete all the criteria in "Friendship in Writing" to invite "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu (Hydro). Can only be exchanged for once.
- During the event, you can start The Moon and Stars Inscribe gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act I" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- According to the poets Lenne and Ootomo, you can take pictures in specific regions after receiving daily themes to obtain inspiration.
- After collecting a certain number of inspirational materials, you can complete the theme creation and obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
- During the event, you can start the Theater Mechanicus gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act II" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Travelers can participate in the Theater Mechanicus challenge at Komakata's location. Before entering the stage, you can configure the "Wondrous Sticks" in this stage.
- According to the "Stage Features" of different stages, select Wondrous Sticks strategically and build mechanisms to defeat enemies and get the corresponding score.
- When the corresponding score is met, you can obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
- During the event, you can start the Clash of Lone Blades gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act III" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Talk to the designated martial artists to start the challenge. During the match, the Traveler will not be able to use Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts, and will gain an all-new Parry mechanic.
- Get the timing right and use Parry well to win your opponent. After reaching the corresponding conditions, you can obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
- During the event, you can start The Floral Courtyard gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act III" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Once you have obtained the floral theme from Fushizome, you can try to construct a specific "floral courtyard" according to the hints of the floral theme.
- When the requirements of the floral themes are met, you can obtain event-exclusive Furnishings, Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more.
Friendship in Writing
- Meet the Invitation Criteria and invite "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu.
- Complete the "parting"-themed poem
- Obtained score of 1,500 in Springtide Advent: Show of Force
- Achieve victory in "Versus the Mightiest Warrior!" on Serious difficulty or higher
- Complete the fourth "Floral theme"
Quick Start was introduced in Hues of the Violet Garden. Players who have completed the minimum requirements can use Quick Start to begin participating in the event before completing the recommended prerequisite quests.
Players who use Quick Start participate in the same event as all other players and will not miss anything. The story and dialogue will also be the same, even if they are incongruous with the player's progression outside of the event.
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Luxuriant Vibrance Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Hues of the Violet Garden||—|
|Rich Colors of the Violet Courtyard|
Hanayagu Shion no Niwa
|The Garden of Brilliant Asters|
Binnaneun Jasaek Jeongwon
|Shining Violet Garden|
|Spanish||Festival Irodori||Irodori Festival|
|French||Teintes du jardin violet||Hues of the Violet Garden|
|Russian||Краски фиалкового сада|
Kraski fialkovogo sada
|Colors of the Violet Garden|
Sisan Wichit Haeng Suan Si Muang
|Beautiful Colors of the Violet Garden|
|Vietnamese||Sắc Màu Rực Rỡ||Brilliant Colors|
|German||Pracht des lila Gartens||Splendor of the Violet Garden|
|Indonesian||Warna Elok di Taman Violet||Beautiful Colors in the Violet Garden|
|Portuguese||Cores do Jardim Violeta|