Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
He will move in and out of the inn — inspecting the drawers, talking to his wife at the registry desk, and examining the bonsai plants outside.
Quests and Events
- Unreconciled Stars (unique introductory dialogue)
- Lantern Rite
- "...Head straight on in."
- "Howdy! Please, head straight on in." (Voiceline)
- Huai'an: "Hello! I am Huai'an, innkeeper of the Wangshu Inn. Are you in need of a meal or a room for the night?"
- How's business been lately?
- Huai'an: Thanks to yourself and all our dear guests, business has been going reasonably well. We will get by.
- Huai'an: Haha, it's getting livelier again.
- What can you tell me about the rumors?
- Huai'an: Rumors? What rumors?
- Huai'an: If you mean someone's been bad-mouthing the Wangshu Inn, don't believe a word of what you hear.
- Huai'an: But if you just wanted to get the lowdown about what's been going on recently...
- Huai'an: The Fatui's presence in Liyue Harbor has been growing recently. It looks like trouble is brewing.
- Huai'an: Now it's your turn! Any interesting stories to share with me?
- Who's this lovely doggie?
- Huai'an: This is Richie! We called him that hoping it would bring us good luck.
- Huai'an: He's a good boy, aren't you Richie? He doesn't make a mess and he's good with the guests.
- Who's that over there? She doesn't look like she's from Liyue.
- Huai'an: Ah yes, that would be my wife. She moved from Mondstadt to marry me.
- Huai'an: When I was a child we used to sing this nursery rhyme about Liyue women: "Half the girls marry to a winery town, the other half sail to a faraway land."
- Huai'an: Oh, how the tables have turned... I feel quite proud to have broken the mold! Hahaha.
- Huai'an: Goldet is very sharp. She picks up on all these little details about people and figures out their backgrounds.
- Please excuse me.
- Huai'an: Alright, goodbye. Stop in for a chat anytime! You're always welcome at the Wangshu Inn.
- Huai'an: Greetings! My name is Huai'an, and I am the innkeeper. I would encourage you to stay here for a few days, but it seems that you have pressing matters to attend to...
- Huai'an: I fear the recent meteorites are bad omens. You will fare better if you steer well clear of them.
- (Dialogue options and responses are the same as normal)
- Huai'an is a practitioner of martial arts, as are the rest of the staff at the Wangshu Inn.
Released in Version 1.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.