Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Dismal Prism
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- The 100% effect increase at 100% Energy means that the effects of Increased Normal and Charged Attack are doubled, and not that the 100% is added onto them.
"Get off the ship. Women are a hindrance here!"
The thief they called Ako Domeki turned and left.
But hearing this, the shrine maiden could not help by smile faintly.
If the person who had taught me archery had not gone forth to campaign alongside the Shogun,
Then our son would been the same age as Zaemon now.
And perhaps I would have come to be a Takamine, or he, an Asase...
Zaemon's tone, and the way he intentionally turns his back on me,
Is the spitting image of how he once did it, sword in hand.
This time, I will not let this person die.
Even if it means fighting against the Electro Mitsudomoe banner...
Hearing the sea shanties greeting their departure, the shrine maiden set down her warbow.
She once secretly learned true "magic" on Mt. Yougou,
And though she felt sorry for her Master, the Tengu, she would use it here.
She would undo the great barrier that had held for a thousand years,[Note 1]
And she would set the resentment of the moribund violet glede free,
Allowing it to ravage the ships that flew the Electro Archon's banner.
She could only hope that that old cat wouldn't come charging into the storm...
- The weapon's name is a nod to the hama yumi (Japanese: 破魔弓 "evil-banishing bow"), a sacred bow in Japanese mythology and religious rituals. Shrine maidens carried hama yumi and hama ya (evil-banishing arrows) as part of their religious regalia and have historically used it in battle or to protect their shrines.
- Yoimiya is seen wielding this bow in her portrait art, wish art, Version 2.0 trailer, Character Demo and Collected Miscellany.
- Kujou Sara is seen wielding this bow in In the Name of the Resistance, the Version 2.1 trailer, one of her official emojis and Arataki Itto's Character Demo trailer.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Pòmó zhī Gōng
Pòmó zhī Gōng
Hama no yumi
|French||Arc d'exorcisme||Exorcism Bow|
|Vietnamese||Cung Trừ Ma||Exorcism Bow|
|Portuguese||Arco Quebra-Demônios||Demon-Cracker Bow|
- The original Chinese text states 千年 qiān nián, which literally means "a thousand years" but can also be used figuratively to mean "a very long time."