The Guili Plains (Chinese: 归离原 Guīlí-yuán) is an area in central Liyue. It was the central area of the Guili Assembly, the ancient civilization ruled by Guizhong, the God of Dust, and Morax, the God of Geo.
The location's name is derived from their names,[Note 1] and it is also called the Plains of Returning and Departing based on the characters taken from their names.
Unfortunately, during the Archon War, Guizhong died trying to defend her people, and the place was destroyed. After her death, Rex Lapis took his people and brought them south of Mt. Tianheng, where he established Liyue Harbor.
1 Domain matches the category selection:
- Hilichurl Fighter
- Hilichurl Shooter
- Hilichurl Berserker
- Rock Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Hilichurl Grenadier
- Pyro Hilichurl Shooter
- Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Anemo Samachurl
- Dendro Samachurl
- Geo Samachurl
- Hydro Samachurl
- Cryo Slime
- Pyro Slime
- Large Dendro Slime
- Treasure Hoarders: Scout
- Treasure Hoarders: Gravedigger
- Treasure Hoarders: Electro Potioneer
- Treasure Hoarders: Pyro Potioneer
- Cryo Whopperflower
- Stone Tablets
- Northern Stone Tablet
- Paimon: Hey, it looks like this stone tablet has some kinda inscription on it.
- Eastern Stone Tablet
- Paimon: Look at this weird stone tablet. What is this writing?
- Middle-South Stone Tablet
- Paimon: There's some writing on this stone tablet. But Paimon can't read it...
- South-west Stone Tablet
- Paimon: Hey, look! That stone tablet has some writing on it...
- Western Stone Tablet
- Paimon: There's writing on this stone tablet! Paimon can't understand it, though...
- Jade Plates
- Paimon: Hey, there's some writing on this plate! ...But it's barely readable.
- Paimon: Paimon feels like it might have some special meaning.
- Echo — Millelith
- Flagpole Cheng — Millelith
- Fugui — Millelith
- Granny Chu
- Miss Bu — Fortune Teller
- Mr. Zhu
- Soraya (while "Treasure Lost, Treasure Found" is active) — Researcher
- Xinghuo — Millelith
- Zhenxiang — Millelith
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Plains of Returning and Departing[• 1]|
|Spanish||Llanura Guili||Guili Plains|
|French||Plaines Guili||Guili Plains|
|Vietnamese||Plains of Returning and Departing|
|Portuguese||Planícies de Guili||Guili Plains|
- Chinese: Derives from Guizhong and Morax's names.
- Map, Label: Guili Plains (Japanese)