Once, this was a thriving city where a certain flower bloomed in abundance. But all dreams must turn to waking. This earthly paradise was consumed by war, and those who gathered here were once again scattered.Ruins of Guili
The Guili Plains (Chinese: 归离原 Guīlí Yuán) is an area in central Liyue. It was the central area of the Guili Assembly, the ancient civilization ruled by Guizhong, the God of Dust, and Morax, the God of Geo.
The location's name is derived from their names,[Note 1] and it is also called the Plains of Returning and Departing based on the characters taken from their names.
Unfortunately, during the Archon War, Guizhong died trying to defend her people, and the place was destroyed. After her death, Rex Lapis took his people and brought them south of Mt. Tianheng, where he established Liyue Harbor.
This plain near Liyue Harbor used to be the location of a prosperous village.
After many misfortunes, it has been deserted, leaving nothing worthy of interest.Expedition description
- Domain of Forsaken Ruins (One-Time Domain)
- Treasure Lost, Treasure Found (World Quest)
- Bloatty Floatty (northeast of Domain of Forsaken Ruins, facing Yaoguang Shoal)
- Pyro Torches
- Hilichurl Fighter
- Hilichurl Shooter
- Hilichurl Berserker
- Rock Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Pyro Hilichurl Grenadier
- Pyro Hilichurl Shooter
- Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Anemo Samachurl
- Dendro Samachurl
- Geo Samachurl
- Hydro Samachurl
- Rock Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Cryo Slime
- Pyro Slime
- Large Dendro Slime
- Treasure Hoarder Scout
- Treasure Hoarder Gravedigger
- Treasure Hoarder Electro Potioneer
- Treasure Hoarder Pyro Potioneer
- Cryo Whopperflower
- Cryo Abyss Mage
- Ruin Guard
Listed quantity is an approximate number for harvestable items in this area.
|Flaming Flower Stamen||✘||11|
|Mist Flower Corolla||✘||8|
- Echo — Millelith
- Flagpole Cheng — Millelith
- Fugui — Millelith
- Granny Chu
- Miss Bu — Fortune Teller
- Mr. Zhu
- Soraya (while "Treasure Lost, Treasure Found" is active) — Researcher
- Xinghuo — Millelith
- Zhenxiang — Millelith
- (Investigating the northern stone tablet)
- Paimon: Hey, it looks like this stone tablet has some kinda inscription on it.
- (Investigating the eastern stone tablet)
- Paimon: Look at this weird stone tablet. What is this writing?
- (Investigating the middle-south stone tablet)
- Paimon: There's some writing on this stone tablet. But Paimon can't read it...
- (Investigating the south-west stone tablet)
- Paimon: Hey, look! That stone tablet has some writing on it...
- (Investigating the western stone tablet)
- Paimon: There's writing on this stone tablet! Paimon can't understand it, though...
- (Investigating any of the jade plates)
- Paimon: Hey, there's some writing on this plate! ...But it's barely readable.
- Paimon: Paimon feels like it might have some special meaning.
The following soundtracks are played at Guili Plains.
|Soundtrack No.||Soundtrack Name||Player||Played in|
|25||Loner's Departure||Guili Plains (Day)|
|26||Foxes at Play||Guili Plains (Day)|
|27||Plain of Nostalgia||Guili Plains (Day)|
|55||Secluded Sanctuary||Guili Plains (Night)|