Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The twin strikes generate 5 elemental particles when they hit at least 1 target.
- The damage reduction of each Rain Sword instance can be broken down as follows: (20% base) + (up to 9% from talent levels) + (up to 24% as a portion of bonus Hydro damage), leading to a max of 53% damage reduced.
- The initial skill activation applies Wet to Xingqiu for ~0.3s and wears off by the time the attack animation finishes, so self freezing is not a major concern.
- Every few seconds, orbiting Rain Swords will apply Wet to any enemies or objects that are in contact with your active character. (This does not apply Hydro to your active character.) The Hydro application does not deal damage but counts as a hit, so bushes can be cleared with 2 hits from the orbiting Rain Swords as if they were any other attack, and the Unusual Hilichurl will become aggravated upon the application of Hydro from orbiting Rain Swords.
- Rain Swords reduce damage but are not considered a Shield.
- Xingqiu's 2nd Ascension Passive Talent, Hydropathic, regenerates the active character's HP by 6% of Xingqiu's Max HP whenever a Rain Sword is shattered or when the Rain Swords' duration expires.
- The initial maximum number of Rain Swords is 3. This can be increased by 1 with Xingqiu's first constellation, The Scent Remained.
- With Xingqiu's 4th constellation, throughout the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter, the DMG dealt by this skill is increased by 50%.
- With Xingqiu's 5th constellation, this skill's level is increased by 3
|Skill DMG% (1st Hit)||168||181||193||210||223||235||252||269||286||302||316||336||357|
|Skill DMG% (2nd Hit)||191||206||220||239||253||268||287||306||325||344||363||382||406|
|Damage Reduction Ratio%||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||29||29||29|
|1 → 2||Phase 2||12,500|
|2 → 3||Phase 3||17,500|
|3 → 4||Phase 3||25,000|
|4 → 5||Phase 4||30,000|
|5 → 6||Phase 4||37,500|
|6 → 7||Phase 5||120,000|
|7 → 8||Phase 5||260,000|
|8 → 9||Phase 6||450,000|
|9 → 10||Phase 6||700,000||
12 Ominous Mask
Released in Version 1.0