Golden Wolflord offers the following Artifact Sets.
Rewards and difficulty increase with Adventure Rank (AR).
|2||41||200||3,650||30||Previous Rewards +
|4||62||200||4,125||35||Previous Rewards +
|6||83||200||4,725||40||Previous Rewards +
Artifact drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team.
Abilities and Attacks
- Corrosion: As with all Rifthounds, the Golden Wolflord is capable of inflicting stacks of Corrosion with its attacks.
- Tornado: The Golden Wolflord generates a massive tornado that moves around the arena, dealing AoE Geo DMG. The Golden Wolflord will be stunned after this attack.
- Laser Beam: The Golden Wolflord fires a laser beam from its mouth, raking across the arena, dealing Geo DMG.
- Ramming Attack: The Golden Wolflord rams the player with its mass, dealing Geo DMG. The Golden Wolflord will be stunned after this attack.
- Skull Strike: The Rifthound sends its skulls to attack the player in sets of three, one at a time, dealing AoE Geo DMG on impact.
- Sweep: Sweeps the surrounding area with its tail, dealing AoE Geo DMG.
- Rifthound Skulls: Upon reaching ~66% or lower HP while flying, the Golden Wolflord generates a shield and summons 3 Rifthound Skulls.[Note 1] When the Golden Wolflord is protected by a shield, it is fully immune to damage. The Rifthound Skulls will periodically shoot projectiles that home towards the player, dealing Physical DMG on hit. Attacking the Rifthound Skulls using elemental damage will charge them, with Geo being especially effective. Once at max charge, they will launch themselves towards the Golden Wolflord and deal damage to its shield. Once its shield is destroyed, the Golden Wolflord will be stunned. Upon waking up, it will deal Physical DMG without triggering corrosion if the player is too close. This phase can be skipped if the Golden Wolflord is defeated before it can generate its shield.
- Earthshaking Dive: Flies up and dives into the ground with great force, dealing Geo DMG in a massive AoE covering the majority of the arena. After it resurfaces, 8 massive explosions will follow that again cover the majority of the arena, dealing AoE Geo DMG. This attack is only performed during and after the Golden Wolflord's shielded phase, not before.
- Elemental Devourer: Upon reaching a percentage of its health, the Golden Wolflord empowers itself — increasing its ATK, but decreasing its Geo RES in the process.
Ranged characters wielding a Bow or a Catalyst are especially valuable against the Golden Wolflord as it spends most of its time flying in the air, where melee characters struggle to reach. The only time it can be attacked by melee characters are after performing its tornado, laser beam or ramming attack; even then, the window is somewhat small.
Upon reaching ~66% of its health while flying, the Wolflord will generate a shield and deploy three blue Rifthound skulls around the arena. These skulls will periodically launch projectiles at the player. In order to destroy the Wolflord's shield, the player has to destroy these skulls. These skulls can be charged using any elemental damage, but Geo DMG is especially effective. As such, it is advisable to bring Ningguang or Gorou against the Wolflord as they have Geo-infused normal/charged attacks to begin with.
Once fully charged, the skulls will launch themselves at the Golden Wolflord and damage its shield. When the last blue skull is destroyed, the Wolflord collapses in the middle of the arena for a significantly long amount of time. Quickly dispatch of it before it can recover.
During and after its shielded phase, the Golden Wolflord can utilize a devastating AoE attack that covers the majority of the arena. It is advisable to stay near the edge of the arena in order to evade it with relative ease.
- Zach Aguilar calls these "Rifthound Alphas" in the Version 2.3 Special Program. The English (United States) closed captioning corrects this at ~23:14.
"It will summon *Rifthound Skulls to provide it with shields."
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Golden King Beast|
||Golden King Beast|
|Golden Wolf King|
|Spanish||Rey Acechador Dorado||Golden Lurker King|
|French||Loup alpha doré||Golden Alpha Wolf|
|Russian||Золотой волчий вожак
Zolotoy volchiy vozhak
|Golden Wolf Leader|
|Vietnamese||Vua||Golden Beast King|
|German||Goldene Garmfürst||Golden Garmr Duke|
|Portuguese||Rei Canino Dourado||Golden Canine King|