Because of her blindness, Glory tends to imagine things in her mind's eye... and sometimes, that imagination runs a bit wild.
Glory has long golden-brown hair, like her mother and brother. She wears bandages over her eyes to signify that she's blind.
Quests and Events
- Unreconciled Stars
- Invitation of Windblume (unique idle quotes and dialogue)
- "Please look after Godwin."
- "Lord Barbatos... please see to it that Godwin gets home soon and safe." (Voiceline)
- (During the Invitation of Windblume event)
- "Ahaha. What a wonderful festival. If only Godwin were here with me." (Voiceline)
- Glory: I don't recognize that voice... Are you a traveler from afar?
- Glory: Though I can't see, I'm always here to listen if there's anything you need.
- About Stormterror...
- (After completing A Long Shot)
- Glory: I obviously couldn't see what happened in Mondstadt when Stormterror attacked, so I only know what other people have told me.
- Glory: People's voices were full of fear during that time, but recently the sounds of anguish have finally died down.
- Glory: Mondstadt's wind, too, has finally calmed down again.
- Who are you?
- Glory: Sorry, where are my manners! Allow me to introduce myself — I'm Glory.
- Glory: I come here often, waiting for Godwin to come back... I pray he manages to avoid those rotten hilichurls and the Abyss Order on the way... so he can come back and be with me soon.
- Glory: Ah, I'm rambling again... Sorry, it's just so nice having someone to talk to.
- Who is Godwin?
- Glory: He's the man I love. He's with the Knights, and he's away with Grand Master Varka's expedition.
- Glory: It was hard to let him go, but I was so proud of him managing to join Varka's expedition party.
- Glory: ...Sadly, I don't know when the expedition is supposed to end. All I can do is wait here for him.
- Tell me more about the hilichurls and the Abyss Order.
- Glory: You must find them a nuisance too? All they do is go round [sic] causing mischief.
- Glory: I heard that most of the hilichurls suddenly appeared in Teyvat out of nowhere several hundred years ago... And the same for the Abyss Order, actually.
- Glory: Some said they were borne of some great catastrophe that descended on Teyvat... But I think they probably came from outer space!
- Glory: ...Sorry, because I can't see my imagination sometimes runs a bit wild. Just ignore it.
- It must be difficult not being able to see.
- Glory: Yes... Especially at the beginning, it was hard to adjust.
- Glory: But when you can't see, your sense of hearing becomes stronger. Now, when the wind brushes past my ears, I can almost picture certain things in my mind's eye...
- Glory: And since putting my faith in Lord Barbatos, I sometimes hear the whisper of a soothing voice carried on the wind.
- Glory: My mother — or "Sister Grace" to everyone else — always tells me that Mondstadt is looked after by the Anemo Archon. I think she's right, you know.
- Glory: Bye-bye.
- Glory: Hope you enjoy your stay in Mondstadt.
Invitation of Windblume
- Glory: Huh? I recognize that voice... Traveler?
- Glory: The Windblume festivities are in full swing! If you get time, do make sure to roam around. You'll find a very different Mondstadt.
- Glory: Even better, if there's someone important to you, you should spend the festival with them. That's where the Windblume feeling truly resides...
- Glory: I always used to spend the Windblume Festival with my family and my darling Godwin. How I cherish those sweet times...
- Glory: I still don't know how he's getting on... May the winds protect him.
- Although blindfolded, her eye color is green.
- Glory was mentioned in Barbara's Story 2.