How to Obtain
Glaze Lilies grow exclusively in the terraced fields of Qingce Village and in a few areas of Liyue Harbor, mostly in Yujing Terrace but not exclusively, as a small group is found near the Teleport Waypoint of Chihu Rock and a lone one is located on Mt. Tianheng, overlooking the city.
See the gallery or the Teyvat Interactive Map for specific locations.
Additionally, the following NPCs give Glaze Lilies after following a certain dialogue branch for the first time:
1 Shops that sell Glaze Lily:
|Glaze Lily||Ms. Bai||50,000||3||Weekly|
There are 1 items that can be crafted using Glaze Lily:
|Geoculus Resonance Stone||Crafting|| Cor Lapis ×5|
Glaze Lily ×5
Crystal Chunk ×1
2 Characters use Glaze Lily for ascension:
No Weapons use Glaze Lily for ascension.
- Glaze Lilies will bloom from 18:00 to 6:00 in-game time.
- The plant carefully listens to people's singing. This was explained by Madame Ping during the Farewell, Archaic Lord quest.
- The Glaze Lilies present in Liyue Harbor are artificially planted versions; they were originally prevalent throughout Liyue, especially in Dihua Marsh, until overpicked, with very few existing in the wild.
- According to Madame Ping, when Glaze Lilies grew in the wild, a type of soil called Shimmersoil could be found. By digging beneath thriving Glaze Lilies and following the roots, one had a chance to find a small patch of Shimmersoil. This soil is used in the construction of the Serenitea Pot.
- Wild Glaze Lilies have a stronger scent than the variety grown by people.
- It is not known if the Glaze Lilies in Qingce Village are also artificially planted. Nonetheless, for in-game purposes they are all treated the same.
- During Tuned to the World's Sounds, Kaedehara Kazuha uses Glaze Lilies to repair the Ancient Zither by extracting the juices and applying them to the body of the instrument.
- The following birthday mails included Glaze Lily:
- Ningguang's 2021 Birthday Mail (1 Glaze Lily)
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Glaze Lily[• 1]|
|Spanish||Lirio de cristal||Crystal Lily|
|French||Lys verni||Varnished Lily|
|Portuguese||Lírio de Vidro||Glass Lily|
- ZH: 琉璃 Liúlí may also translate to lapis lazuli or glass.