For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Abilities and Attacks
- Punches: Roars and performs a punch with its left arm. It occasionally combos with both arms and slams the ground, dealing 75% ATK and 80% ATK as AoE Physical DMG. This attack is only performed when the Frostarm Lawachurl is not in the Frozen Enhanced State.
- Frozen Enhanced State: The Frostarm Lawachurl can generate an Frozen shield, enabling it to use more powerful attacks. This shield will degrade over 90 seconds and can be further damaged using Elemental Reactions and Poise Damage. Pyro is most effective against the shield.
- Dash: The Frostarm Lawachurl quickly charges at its target after a roar, dealing 100% ATK as Physical DMG and leaving 6 ice shards on the ground. Ice shards explode when a player is in close proximity, dealing 50% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only performed when the Frostarm Lawachurl is in the Frozen Enhanced State.
- Shockwave: Roars and slams both hands into the ground, causing sharp ice to spike from the ground, dealing 100% ATK and 125% ATK as AoE Physical DMG. This attack is only performed when the Frostarm Lawachurl is in the Frozen Enhanced State.
- Jumping Slam: Roars and jumps into the air, slamming down at the player's position, dealing 200% ATK as AoE Physical DMG and freezing the ground around the landing position, which deals 30% ATK as Cryo DoT to characters who step on it. This attack is only performed when the Frostarm Lawachurl is in the Frozen Enhanced State.
- Slime Throw: If the player is at a higher elevation or too far away, the Lawachurl will roar and grab a Large Cryo Slime from the ground, throwing it at the player to deal 125% ATK as Cryo DMG. This attack is only performed when the Frostarm Lawachurl is in the Frozen Enhanced State.
The Frostarm Lawachurl's attacks are quite similar to its Geo counterpart, the Stonehide Lawachurl. It can throw a large Cryo slime in front of it, and create Cryo infused armor that greatly improves both its damage and defense. The shield is best removed with Pyro.
Unlike the Geo blasts from Stonehide Lawachurl, the Frostarm Lawachurl does not have any long range attacks. To compensate, it aggressively charges towards players to deal devastating melee damage. With its charging attack, it instead leaves behind ice crystals that act as landmines for a short period of time, dealing Cryo DMG to any player who comes into contact with them. While shielded with its Cryo infused armor, its devastating jump attack can sometimes even knock out characters in a single blow.
Its jump attack also creates an ice floor at where the Frostarm Lawachurl lands, dealing continuous damage over time to players who stay within its area of effect. It is capable of using any of these unique abilities with or without its Cryo enhancement.
1 Achievements match the category selection:
|Chilly-Churl||Challenger: Series III||Defeat a Frostarm Lawachurl before its Infused Form can expire.||10|
- Frostarm Lawachurls have the least amount of overworld spawns compared to the other Lawachurls, with a total of three, all in Dragonspine. Unlike their other Lawachurl brethren, all three of these Lawachurls have titles when fought.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Qiūqiū Shuāng Kǎi Wáng
|Hilichurl Frost Armor King|
Qiūqiū Shuāng Kǎi Wáng
|Spanish||Lawachurl Brazo Helado|
|French||Chef Brutogivré||Hilifrost Chieftain|
|Russian||Лавачурл с инеевым панцирем|
Lavachurl s ineyevym pantsirem
|Vietnamese||Vua Giáp Băng Hilichurl||Ice-Armored Hilichurl King|
|Portuguese||Lawachurl dos Braços Congelantes|