Friendship Level is the progression of a character's bond with the Traveler. This progress bar is raised by obtaining Companionship EXP. All Characters in the Party gain the shown amount equally, removing or adding Characters to the Party does not give the other Characters more or less EXP.
- Starting Friendship Level
- Unlocks the character's first Character Story (under their Profile), as well as their second expression in Photo Mode. Their "More about (Character) - I" voice-over line is also usually unlocked.
- Unlocks their second Character Story.
- Unlocks their third Character Story and, usually, their Bonus story (each character's Bonus story has a unique title). Also unlocks most voice-over lines about other characters, as well as their third expression in Photo Mode.
- Unlocks their fourth Character Story.
- All Character Stories unlocked. All voice-over lines besides Ascension-related ones and ones with special unlock prerequisites are also unlocked at this point.
- Unlocks an additional dialogue option when character is placed in Serenitea Pot.
- No additional unlocks
- No additional unlocks
- Unlocks a Namecard for that character and progresses the Hitherto Unknown achievement.
Raising Friendship Levels
Companionship EXP can be gained through the following methods:
- Daily Commissions (25~60 each, based on Adventure Rank)
- Daily Commission Bonus Reward (45~100 per day, based on AR)
- Ley Line Outcrop (10~20 each, based on AR)
- Forging Mystic Enhancement Ore with Magical Crystal Chunks (10 per piece forged)
- Domains (10~20 each, based on selected difficulty)
- Serenitea Pot (2~5 per hour, based on Adeptal Energy)
- Random Events (10~15 each, up to 10 times per day)
- Note: Random World Quests appear to be fixed at 10 Companionship EXP at World Level 5 or below, and may reward 15 Companionship EXP starting at World Level 6.
Note: The EXP given for some of these methods is based on your Adventure Rank, can be doubled in Co-op Mode, and is only earned by the characters on the active party, excluding the Traveler or any characters already at Friendship Level 10.
Companionship EXP Required
|Level||EXP to Next||Total|
Character Namecard Claimable at Friendship Level 10
- As of Version 1.5, when the active character in your party reaches a friendship level that unlocks voicelines, they will say one of their newly unlocked lines, such as their "More About (Character)" line.