Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
There is a Lost Text located southeast of Fort Mumei.
There is a Handy Notepad hidden on a rock at the center of Fort Mumei.
- Handy Notepad: "I'm the only one left from my team. I've dedided not to go back."
- Handy Notepad: "...Miss Mochizuki, you know-it-all, how i wish you could witness the scenery of this unknown world..."
- Handy Notepad: "...The things that you didn't know, the things that you were loath to believe, they are all here, shining..."
- Handy Notepad: "...I'm sorry, Miss Mochizuki, I'm so sorry. I can't relate this to you in person....."
- Handy Notepad: "...It's cold here. too cold..."
- Handy Notepad: "...'He' is cold too..."
- Handy Notepad: "...I'm sorry..."
- Mumei (Japanese: 無明), also read mumyou (Japanese: 無明), is the Japanese translation of avidyā; a Sanskrit word meaning ignorance or unenlightenment.
- When written with different kanji, mumei can also mean "nameless" or "unknown". (Japanese: 無名)
Released in Version 2.0