|Event Details||Start Time||End Time|
|Fleeting Colors in Flight: Part I
The Blazing Stars Ring in Fortune
|2022-01-25 10:00||2022-02-12 3:59|
|Fleeting Colors in Flight: Part II
|Fleeting Colors in Flight: Part III
The Stars Inscribe the Year's Wishes
|Event Shop Duration|
|Afterglow Market Stage 1||2022-01-25 10:00||2022-02-14 3:59|
|Afterglow Market Stage 2|
|Afterglow Market Stage 3||2022-01-31 4:00|
- Reach Adventure Rank 28 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches" and Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act I - "The Crane Returns on the Wind"
- Take part to obtain Ningguang's outfit and a 4-star character from Liyue of your choice.
- During the event, complete all the conditions for "The Moon's Comely Brow" to obtain Ningguang's outfit "Orchid's Evening Gown." Complete four themed challenge quests to obtain Affluence Talismans, Immaculate Talismans, and Conquest Talismans. You can exchange them at "Prosperous Partnerships" to obtain a 4-star Liyue character of your choice or they can be exchanged at the Event Shop for rewards such as Crown of Insight, Fireworks, or the event-exclusive Lantern Rite Furnishing Blueprints.
Theme 1: Flameplume Starflowers
- During the event, after equipping the Launch Tube gadget from your inventory, select "Smelt Fireworks" to access "Flameplume Starflowers: Production Challenge."
- Complete the firework production challenge to get a variety of fireworks, and obtain rewards such as Affluence Talismans, Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
- Affluence Talismans can be exchanged at the Event Shop: Afterglow Market Stage 1 for rewards such as fireworks, Hero's Wit, and Character Level-Up Materials. After acquiring the fireworks, Travelers can use the Modification option of your gadget Launch Tube, and set off the fireworks in the open world.
- The Launch Tube gadget is non-time-limited and can be viewed in the Gadget tab of your Inventory after obtaining it.
- After the event gameplay ends on 2022/02/12 03:59:59, the Launch Tube gadget can no longer be used for the Smelting challenge, only the Modification option and the launching function can be used.
Theme 2: The Great Gathering
- During the event, Travelers can head to Guyun Stone Forest to defeat enemies that are on land and in the sea to recover scattered materials. As the Salvage Progress advances, you can unlock the challenges "Midpoint Interception," "Return to Safe Harbor," and "The Key Catch." After completing the challenges, you can further recover materials.
- During the event, there will be a Waverider Waypoint near Guyun Stone Forest. Travelers can unlock the Waypoint to summon the Waverider to complete the challenges at sea. The Waverider can only operate near the Guyun Stone Forest and will be sent back if it exceeds the boundaries.
- The elite Treasure Hoarders in the camps can embolden themselves to increase their abilities. You can use Quelling Firecrackers from the firecracker box in their camps to remove the elite Treasure Hoarders' buffs.
- Upon completing the challenge, you can obtain rewards such as Immaculate Talismans, Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora.
- Immaculate Talismans can be exchanged at the Event Shop: Afterglow Market Stage 2 for rewards such as various Lantern Rite event-exclusive Furnishing Blueprints.
- After the event gameplay ends on 2022/02/12 03:59:59, the Waverider and the Waverider Waypoint near Guyun Stone Forest will disappear.
Theme 3: Wondrous Shadows
- During the event, you can take part in the "Wondrous Shadows" challenge at where Liyue's Yuan Rong is. You can adjust the parts of the Shadow Lantern to cause their combinations of lights and shadows to form a complete image and solve the corresponding lantern riddle.
- After solving the "Shadow Lantern" puzzles, you can obtain rewards such as Affluence Talismans, Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora.
Theme 4: Oceanic Defender
- During the event, go deep into the lair of a mysterious monster and defeat this nascent threat. Complete Oceanic Defender's related challenge tasks to obtain rewards such as Conquest Talismans, Primogems, and Mora.
- Conquest Talismans can be exchanged at the Event Shop: Afterglow Market Stage 3 for rewards such as Crown of Insight and Talent Level-Up Materials.
Complete the Event Quest "The Stars Inscribe the Year's Wishes," to exchange 1,000 Affluence Talismans and 1,000 Conquest Talismans at "Prosperous Partnerships" to invite a 4-star Liyue character of your choice. Only one invitation is allowed during the event.
The Moon's Comely Brow
Afterglow Market Stage 1
|Sparkly Shiny Dodoco! ×1||120||1||120|
|Fame and Fortune For a Season ×1||120||1||120|
|Unyielding Spirit ×1||120||1||120|
|Festival Spotlight ×1||120||1||120|
|Wanmin Feast ×1||120||1||120|
|Mischievous Villosas ×1||120||1||120|
|Agnidus Agate Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Varunada Lazurite Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Vajrada Amethyst Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Vayuda Turquoise Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Shivada Jade Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Prithiva Topaz Fragment ×1||30||6||180|
|Hero's Wit ×1||10||20||200|
|Total cost for all items|
Afterglow Market Stage 2
|Blueprint: Festive Fragrance: Goods Piled High ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Festive Fragrance: Of Gold and Jade ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Rainbow Lights: Lovely Night View ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Fine Stall: Splash of Color ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Rainbow Stall: Ultramarine ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Rainbow Stall: Ruby Red ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Rainbow Cloud Flying Satin Pole ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Blooming Candle: Pure as a Lotus ×1||300||1||300|
|Blueprint: Rainbow Lights: At Dawn We Celebrate ×1||300||1||300|
|Total cost for all items|
Afterglow Market Stage 3
|Crown of Insight ×1||500||1||500|
|Guide to Prosperity ×1||20||6||120|
|Philosophies of Prosperity ×1||60||2||120|
|Guide to Diligence ×1||20||6||120|
|Philosophies of Diligence ×1||60||2||120|
|Guide to Gold ×1||20||6||120|
|Philosophies of Gold ×1||60||2||120|
|Total cost for all items|
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Oceansong Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
- Event Items that expire at the end of the Event:
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Fleeting Colors in Flight||—|
Fēicǎi Juān Liúnián
|Flying Colors Engrave Fleeting Years[• 1]|
Fēicǎi Juān Liúnián
Nagaruru Seisou, Hana Sakite
|Blossoms of the Flowing Starry-Frost (Fleeting Years)[• 2]|
|Korean||히 놓인 |
Hwaryeohi Suno'in Yunyeon
|Splendidly Embroidered Fleeting Years|
|Spanish||Iridiscencia fugaz||Fleeting Iridescence|
|French||Couleurs éphémères en vol||Ephemeral Colors in Flight|
|Colors of Fleetingness|
Saeng Sisan Taeng Taem Thong Onpha
|Colored Lights Decorating the Sky|
|Vietnamese||Muôn Sắc Khắc||Myriad Colors Engrave the Years of Bloom[• 3]|
|German||Flüchtige Farben im Flug||Fleeting Colors in Flight|
|Indonesian||Sekilas Rona di Angkasa||A Glimpse of Color in the Sky|
|Portuguese||Cores Efêmeras Voadoras||Flying Ephemeral Colors|
- Chinese: "Flying Colors" (飞彩) refers to the flying lanterns, which is a symbolic expression of the Lantern Rite Festival.
- Japanese: The phrase 星霜 literally reads as star + frost and thus, "starry-frost." In Chinese and Japanese literature, it is also a term that means "fleeting years": 星 is used to denote years and time in general, as stars circle the heavens every year, while frost (snow) also symbolizes of new year since it falls every winter.
- Vietnamese: Niên hoa is derived from the Chinese expression 年華 nián huá, which describes a period of time; particularly with a positive connotation, such as the years of one's youth. It is used in the idiom for "fleeting years", 似水年華.