GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Iwata
- Return the next day and appraise the fertilizer situation
- The "next day" is by in-game time. It is sufficient to wait until 00:00 next day.
- Return and appraise the fertilizer situation
- Defeat all opponents
- Talk to Iwata
- Go with Gorou to investigate the suspicious person
- Find Kaushik
- Talk to Kaushik
- Take Kaushik and report back to Gorou
- Go with Alrani to look for Iwata
- (Talk to Iwata)
- Iwata: This doesn't seem right either...
- Something the matter?
- Iwata: Ah, hello there, Traveler. Well, I... Um... I'm trying to make some fertilizer.
- Iwata: I heard from someone that someone from Sumeru has set up a fertilizer shop in Ritou.
- Iwata: They say that these fertilizers have unusual properties. As long as you add a little when growing plants, they will grow exceedingly lushly.
- Iwata: But I can't go to Ritou to purchase that fertilizer, so I tried making my own here...
- You figured out how to make some yourself?
- Iwata: Actually, no... I asked around everywhere before coming up with this method myself.
- Iwata: To get into the specifics, you want to mix some crops and some, ah, animal excrement together into a pile.
- Iwata: Afterward, you cover it with a layer of branches and leaves and such to maintain the temperature.
- Iwata: After a while, they say that the ingredients will undergo some changes and even blend together, forming a sort of fertilizer.
- Iwata: But no matter how much I experiment, these materials just won't come together. It's really strange...
- Do you have the wrong ingredients by any chance?
- Iwata: Crops, animal excrement, branches and leaves... Should be correct. That's what I've heard, at least.
- Did something go wrong during the process?
- Iwata: Pile the materials up, cover with branches to maintain their temperature. No, this should be correct...
- Iwata: Where did I go wrong...
- Iwata: Forget it. Let me just try again. Traveler, could I ask you for a favor?
- Iwata: I'll make another batch of fertilizer. Once it's done, I'd like you to check on it together with me.
- Iwata: Given how much you've seen and learned, you might know what went wrong during the process.
- Iwata: Alright, I'm counting on you, Traveler! I'll make some preparations over there first.
- Iwata: Making this sort of fertilizer requires some time, so please come find me in a bit. Until then, please help me watch that fertilizer pile.
- (Talk to Iwata again)
- Iwata: *sigh* I do hope I succeed this time...
- (Return the next day and appraise the fertilizer situation)
- Iwata: H—Help me! Traveler! Please!
- Paimon: Eh? These monsters seem really angry for some reason...
- Paimon: And... Eugh, what that's [sic] smell?
- Paimon: N—No, we've gotta take those monsters out first!
- (Defeat all opponents and talk to Iwata)
- Iwata: Thank you, Traveler, thank you...
- Iwata: I was halfway through making the fertilizer when those monsters came charging up out of nowhere...
- Iwata: That's so strange... But it's good that you showed up when you did.
- It might be because of that pile of fertilizer, you know...
- Iwata: R—Really? I've heard that this smell is a sign that you might have succeeded.
- Iwata: Well, in any case, come over here and have a look at the fertilizer. I'll explain as I open it up...
- Gorou: Hold it!
- Iwata: Eh? Mr. Gorou? I wasn't aware that you'd be passing this way today.
- On patrol, Gorou?
- Gorou: I... Uh, never mind that first.
- Gorou: Is this pile of... stuff your doing?
- Iwata: Hahaha, yes. This fertilizer was the work of our hands.
- Iwata: Mr. Gorou, did you come here to check on the fertilizer as well?
- Iwata: Hehe, in that case, let's...
- Gorou: Wait! Hold on a moment. I'm not here for that. Wait, actually, I am... But...
- Paimon: Gorou's face is twisting up something awful...
- Let's... adjourn to someplace a little further away...
- Gorou: Alright, let's do that.
- Everyone leaves the fertilizer pile...
- Iwata: So, Mr. Gorou, why are you here?
- Gorou: Lately, a lot of residents have been complaining of a terrifying stench nearby...
- Gorou: So for safety, I came to investigate, and wound up following the smell all the way here.
- Gorou: That's how I found you.
- Gorou: Iwata, I've heard that you've been researching fertilizer, but the way that you're going about it is...
- ...A disturbance to the peace?
- ...Far too intense?
- Gorou: Basically. Either way, Iwata, could you please dispose of that fertilizer? We'll try to help you find some other way.
- Ookubo Daisuke: Sir! General Gorou!
- Gorou: I'm here. What's happened?
- Ookubo Daisuke: General, we caught a suspicious person out in the outskirts.
- Ookubo Daisuke: She was acting very furtively, calling herself a... fertilizer salesperson, or somesuch.
- Ookubo Daisuke: I thought that was awful strange, so I had this person detained. I thought that you might wish to see to her questioning.
- Gorou: Fertilizer this, fertilizer that... What is it with me and fertilizer today...
- Gorou: I've got it. I'll be with you shortly. Head back first and help to maintain order.
- Gorou: Iwata, please deal with the matter of the fertilizer. We'll discuss this further later.
- Gorou: Traveler, why don't you come with me?
- Doesn't seem like there's anything else to do.
- A fertilizer... salesperson?
- Paimon: Someone selling fertilizer? Paimon can't help feel like that's familiar somehow... Nothing's coming to mind, though...
- Paimon: Ah well, whatever. Let's just go over there and see what's up!
- (Talk to Iwata again)
- Iwata: *sigh* Fertilizers are much trickier than I thought...
- (Go with Gorou to investigate the suspicious person)
- Hiroyuki: Stay right there and don't move!
- Alrani: I—I'm not moving! You asked me to explain, and I explained that I'm really a researcher from the Akademiya!
- Hiroyuki: Didn't you say that you're advertising fertilizer?
- Alrani: I... Can't a researcher from the Akademiya also advertise for fertilizers? Just... Just listen to me for a moment, will you...
- Gorou: Is this the person?
- Ookubo Daisuke: Yes, sir.
- Ookubo Daisuke: When we caught her, she was sneaking around the place and wouldn't stop writing certain things down.
- Ookubo Daisuke: General, I'm positive that she's a Shogunate spy!
- Alrani: I'm not! And I wasn't! I already told you, I'm a researcher! I was just collecting material for my thesis!
- Hiroyuki: Cut the crap! Do you seriously expect us to believe that you'd walk into a battlefield over a thesis? You're definitely playing at something else!
- Alrani: ...What could I really dare to play at other than my thesis anyway...
- Oh, it's you...
- Alrani: Traveler! Oh, this is wonderful! Please tell them I'm not a bad person! I'm just here to write my thesis!
- Gorou: You know her?
- Well, you could say that...
- You tell Gorou about Alrani...
- Gorou: Does "graduating" really drive researchers from Sumeru this far up the wall...
- Gorou: But given what you've said, you're only acquaintances at best.
- Gorou: And as for her status as a "researcher from Sumeru," that's something you only heard from her, isn't it?
- That's correct.
- Gorou: Hmm... I'm afraid that none of the evidence here is conclusive.
- Gorou: But if she's got your guarantee, I'd wager that she isn't a bad person...
- Ookubo Daisuke: General, if I may make a suggestion?
- Ookubo Daisuke: Do you remember Kaushik? That researcher who's been studying our island's culture and history?
- Ookubo Daisuke: He's been here all this while, and his credentials are quite solid... Why don't we ask him to tell if this... fertilizer saleswoman is actually a researcher or not?
- Gorou: That actually sounds like a decent plan. Traveler, could we trouble you to bring Kaushik here?
- Gorou: Just in case of any incidents, I'll stay here and guard this... fertilizer saleswoman.
- Gorou: It's up to you then. Come back as quickly as possible.
- (Talk to Alrani)
- Alrani: I... I'm just here to write a thesis. How in the world did I end up locked up again...
- (Talk to Gorou)
- Gorou: Bring Kaushik back with you. The sooner the better...
- (Talk to Ookubo Daisuke)
- Ookubo Daisuke: I don't get how this person is supposed to look like a researcher.
- (Talk to Hiroyuki)
- Hiroyuki: What a suspicious character.
- (Find and talk to Kaushik)
- Kaushik: The meaning of this totem... Hmm? Traveler? Did you have some business with me?
- This is about Alrani...
- Kaushik: Alrani's here? On Watatsumi Island? That's... odd. What's that girl doing here? Shouldn't she be in Liyue?
- She was arrested by some soldiers...
- Kaushik: What? *sigh* Of course. Coming to Watatsumi Island under the present circumstances... Of course they would suspect her.
- Kaushik: Never mind that for now. Let's head over and help that reckless girl out...
- (Take Kaushik and report back to Gorou)
- Kaushik: Alrani! It really is you! B—But why are you here in Inazuma? Weren't you supposed to be in Liyue?
- Alrani: This... Oh, this is going to be long story, isn't it...
- Gorou: Mr. Kaushik, you know Alrani?
- Kaushik: Oh, you... you're General Gorou, aren't you?
- Kaushik: You surmise correctly. Alrani and I are both researchers from the Akademiya.
- Kaushik: After that, we left the Akademiya to conduct fieldwork for our own areas of research. I didn't think that I'd meet her here...
- Gorou: But... Um, can you researchers just freely leave the Akademiya?
- Kaushik: I wouldn't call it "leaving freely." Alrani and I are both Driyosh.
- Kaushik: To us, wandering and learning are part of our research process, and as such, we are permitted to leave the Akademiya.
- Kaushik: General Gorou, I can guarantee that Alrani is telling the truth...
- Gorou: Alright, then there's no problem.
- Alrani: Phew... I'm saved... Thank you so much...
- Gorou: Hiroyuki, Ookubo, this matter is settled. Go attend to your own duties.
- Hiroyuki: Yes, sir.
- Ookubo Daisuke: Yes, sir.
- Hiroyuki and Ookubo depart...
- Gorou: I'm sorry, Miss Alrani. We mistook you for someone suspicious.
- Gorou: That said, while we have cleared your name, your barging into Watatsumi Island like this has made no shortage of trouble for us.
- Alrani: Eh? Are... Are you going to fine me? I—I don't have very much Mora on me...
- Gorou: Well, since you did claim to be a fertilizer salesperson earlier, and you're a researcher to boot...
- Gorou: Well, there is something you can do for us. We have a man named Iwata living here who's researching fertilizer. Miss Alrani, please lend him a hand.
- Gorou: If you can help him produce some fertilizer that isn't also a public disturbance, then you're free to do search here, just like Mr. Kaushik.
- Alrani: F—Fertilizer? Wait, I... I'm just...
- She'll be fine!
- You've got this, Alrani.
- Kaushik: Alrani, this is a good opportunity to collect research material. Since you're here in Inazuma, that must mean that your thesis is still...
- Alrani: Uh... Ugh...
- Kaushik: You know what the standards for graduation are at the Akademiya. If you can't graduate several years in a row...
- Alrani: I—I'll do it! I'll do it, alright?
- Alrani: I—I've learned about the fertilizer at Mr. Vahid's... I'll get this done in one go, just you all watch!
- Graduation begets character growth...
- Graduation equals strong motivation...
- Gorou: Well, then we'll call this a day for now. Miss Alrani, the fertilizer matter is in your hands. I've got some other matters to handle, so if you'll excuse me...
- Gorou: Ah, yes. Please remind Iwata to, uh, move his fertilizer a bit further away.
- Kaushik: Alright, I'll continue with my research now. If you have any questions, Alrani, just feel free to ask me.
- (Go with Alrani to look for Iwata)
- Iwata: Traveler, you're back. I've disposed of that pile of fertilizer.
- Iwata: *sigh* I suppose I'll have to find another place to conduct my experiments...
- Iwata: Hmm? This person is...
- An assistant Gorou found you.
- Alrani: Hello, I'm Alrani...
- A fertilizer specialist from Sumeru.
- Alrani: Hello there, I'm Alrani... Wait a moment. A fertilizer specialist?
- Alrani: I... I just learned a little about them.
- Alrani: Well, either way... The general they called Gorou requested that I assist you with your fertilizer research.
- Alrani: It's a pleasure to be working with you from now on.
- Iwata: Is that so... That's great! If we succeed, then we'll be able to plant more crops here on Watatsumi Island!
- Do remember to pile the fertilizer further away.
- Iwata: Eh? Oh! Oh, I get it.
- Iwata: Yes, the pleasure is all mine, Miss Alrani!
- Alrani: Yeah, I'll do my best.
- Alrani: I'll do my best. This is for my thesis...
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Féiliào... Tuīxiāo Yuán?
Féiliào... Tuīxiāo Yuán?
|Spanish||Vendedora de... ¿fertilizantes?||(Female) Seller of... Fertilizers?|
|French||Une vendeuse... d'engrais ?||A Seller... of Fertilizer?|
|Vietnamese||Người Bán... Phân Bón?|
|Indonesian||Penjual... Pupuk?||Seller... of Fertilizer?|
|Portuguese||Vendedor de Fertilizantes...?|
Released in Version 2.1