Favonius Sword is a 4-Star sword.
Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Heavy Horn
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Windfall has a chance to activate for each hit that deals damage to an enemy as well as for each enemy hit while the character is on the field. Therefore:
- Multi-hit skills such as Diona's Icy Paws (5 hits) are more likely to activate the passive.
- Skills that deal AoE damage such as Venti's Skyward Sonnet are more likely to activate the passive if the skill hits multiple enemies.
- If the character equipped with the weapon is not on the field when they deal critical damage, the passive will not activate.
- If the enemy is Immune to the damage dealt, then the passive will not activate.
- In Co-Op Mode, triggering Windfall generates elemental particles for all members of the team.
A standard longsword wielded by the Knights of Favonius. It is usually issued after the approval of both the Master of the order and the Church.
The craftsmen in Mondstadt have achieved some results in elemental affinity by studying Mondstadt's Anemo.
This light and agile sword is not only an honor bestowed upon a Knight of Favonius, but also the fruit of the hard work and skills of the guardians of Mondstadt.
It can channel elemental power with ease. Its bearer could do well to remember that its sharp blade is intended for defending, not attacking.
The traditional art of Favonius Bladework was originated by the childhood friend and spiritual counterpart of Arundolyn, the Lion of Light, whose name was Rostam, the Wolf Pup.
Legend says he could chop each drop of rain out of the sky, and that the wind from his sword dance could split the rose and extinguish the torch.
In this lies the essence of Favonius Bladework: light, swift, and precise in the defense of Mondstadt.
At age of twenty-seven, Rostam received the title of Wolf Pup.
Knights of Favonius tradition dictated that the titles of Lion and Wolf were reserved for those of great leadership potential. Such individuals would one day assume the position of Grand Master, devoting themselves to the leadership of a multitude of knights and the safeguarding of Mondstadt.
But though he fulfilled his duties faithfully, and devoted himself to Mondstadt, Rostam would not live to see that day.
Since Rostam introduced the bladework style, no other practitioner has ever matched his legendary ability.
But his fervor, along with his will to protect Mondstadt, have stayed with the knights throughout the generations.
Favonius Sword was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 6 Event Wishes:
Epitome Invocation 2020-12-23
|December 23, 2020 – January 12, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-04-06
|April 6, 2021 – April 27, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-07-21
|July 21, 2021 – August 10, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-10-13
|October 13, 2021 – November 2, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2022-01-25
|January 25, 2022 – February 15, 2022|
Epitome Invocation 2022-04-19
|April 19, 2022 – May 31, 2022|
- Jean is seen wielding this sword in her official art and wish art, as well as in Collected Miscellany - "Jean: Guiding Breeze"｜Genshin Impact.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|West Wind Sword|
|West Wind Sword[• 1]|
|Spanish||Espada de Favonius||Favonius Sword|
|French||Épée de Favonius||Favonius Sword|
|Sword of Favonius|
|Vietnamese||Tây Phong Kiếm||West Wind Sword|
|Portuguese||Espada de Favonius||Favonius Sword|
- JA: Other possible reading is Sepyurosu Ken. See Knights of Favonius.