Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Chaos Device
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
18 Chaos Core
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Windfall will not activate if the character equipped with the weapon is not on the field when they deal critical damage.
- Critical hits must deal damage in order to have a chance of triggering Windfall.
- In Co-Op Mode, triggering Windfall generates elemental particles for all members of the team.
A heavy ceremonial sword of the Knights of Favonius. It is usually only issued after the approval of both the Grand Master and the Church.
The craftsmen in Mondstadt have achieved some results in elemental affinity by studying the ancient artifacts of Mondstadt.
This heavy greatsword is not only an honor bestowed upon a Knight of Favonius, but also the fruit of the hard work and skills of the guardians of Mondstadt.
It can channel elemental power with ease. Its bearer would do well to remember that destruction is but a means to an end, the end being to defend that which must be defended.
Only a single-handed form of Rostam the Wolf Pup's Favonius Bladework survives today.
Another form has been lost to history: that of Arundolyn, the Lion of Light, who could wield both a longsword and greatsword together in battle.
Because of the great strength needed, only those gifted with extraordinary strength could attempt this form. Thus, it soon died out.
Close companions growing up, Arundolyn was from a long line of knights while Rostam was born to a peasant family.
Their childhood friendship was forged from a shared dream of heroism. As young men, they became fellow knights; as mature adults, one became Grand Master and the other his assistant.
Grand Master Arundolyn was no Vision bearer. His formidable strength came from a mixture of natural gifts and intense training.
The Grand Master's strength was his pride, and the Grand Master was the pride of the Knights — nay, the pride of all in Mondstadt.
After Rostam met his fate, Arundolyn never displayed his strength again. For no longer was it a source of glory to challenge ferocious monsters.
Favonius Greatsword was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 4 Event Wishes:
|Epitome Invocation 2020-12-23|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-03-17|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-06-29|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-09-21|
- Noelle is seen wielding this claymore in her wish art, and in some endings of her first Hangout Quest, Chivalric Training.
- Diluc is seen wielding this claymore in Crash Course, Darknight Hero's Alibi, Slime Paradise, and Collected Miscellany - "Diluc: Dawn"｜Genshin Impact.
- The appearance of the crossguard and pommel of this weapon are similar to the design of Narsil/Andúril in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy.